Halloween came early to Costco this year!
Costco is ready for Fall just about as much as I am and if you’re a Disney and/or Halloween fan, you need to make a mad dash to your local Costco.
Costco is selling a Disney Halloween Village and it’s basically the cutest thing ever.
Yes, it is back this year and you better get your hands on one FAST because word is, each Costco got just 1 palette of these this year!
This is a 12-piece Disney Halloween set that comes with a Haunted House, trees and mini-figures to create the perfect mini scene for Halloween.
Aside from being adorable, it lights up and also plays spooky music too!
You can find this inside your local Costco now for $99.99. I am sure this won’t last long so don’t wait on it if you want it!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Don’t let the squishmallow fun end! Check out these squishmallow coloring pages!