Let’s learn all about Jupiter with our Jupiter facts printable pages! Simple download and print these fun facts about Jupiter and have some fun while learning about Saturn. Our printable fun facts pdf includes two pages filled Jupiter pictures and facts about Jupiter that kids of all ages will enjoy at home or in the classroom.
Free Printable Jupiter Facts For kids
Jupiter is a massive planet in our Solar System, in fact, it is the largest planet! There’s a reason why it was named after the king of the gods. Jupiter is one of the planets that can be seen with the naked eye in the night sky, even years before the invention of the telescope. Click the green button to download and print the Jupiter fun facts sheet:
In short words, Jupiter is a very interesting planet with many interesting facts about this gas giant. We put our favorite 10 facts about Jupiter in our Jupiter facts coloring pages, ideal for kids and adults. Our printable fun facts pdf includes two pages filled with Jupiter pictures and facts about Jupiter that kids of all ages will enjoy at home or in the classroom.
Related: Fun facts for kids
Fun Jupiter Facts To Share With Your Friends
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system.
- Jupiter is a gas giant and doesn’t have a solid surface, but it probably has a solid inner core about the size of Earth.
- It has big storms, like the Great Red Spot, which has been going for hundreds of years.
- One day on Jupiter is only 10 hours long, while one year is the same as 11.8 Earth days.
- Jupiter has, at least, 79 confirmed moons.
- Jupiter’s most famous moons are Io; Europa; Ganymede; and Callisto which were discovered by Galileo Galilei in 1610.
- Jupiter is one of the five visible planets, among Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Saturn.
- Jupiter’s mass is almost twice that of all the planets in our solar system combined. It is 318 times larger than Earth.
- Some people consider Jupiter a failed star since it is made out of gases and liquids very similar to the Sun’s composition.
- Jupiter’s powerful gravity attracts many of the comets and asteroids to hit it instead of slamming other planets.
This article contains affiliate links.
Download The Fun Facts About Jupiter PDF File Here
Recommended SUPPLIES FOR FACTS ABOUT JUPITER COLORING SHEETS
This page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed Facts about Jupiter coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
More Printable Fun Facts For Kids
Check out these facts pages that include interesting facts about space, planets, and our solar system:
- Facts about stars coloring pages
- Space coloring pages
- Planets coloring pages
- Mars facts printable pages
- Neptune facts printable pages
- Pluto facts printable pages
- Saturn facts printable pages
- Venus facts printable pages
- Uranus facts printable pages
- Earth facts printable pages
- Mercury facts printable pages
- Sun facts printable pages
More Space Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Download and print these planet coloring pages for some extra fun
- You can make a star planet game at home, how fun!
- Or you can try making this planet mobile DIY craft.
- Let’s have some fun coloring planet Earth too!
- We have planet Earth coloring pages for you to print and color.
What was your favorite fact about Jupiter? Mine was number 3!