Saturn Facts Coloring Pages
Looking for fun activities to learn about Saturn? Our facts about Saturn coloring pages are the best way to teach kids of all ages about the sixth planet from the sun which also has the largest planetary rings in the Solar System!
We know our Saturn facts coloring pages are one of the most popular sets amongst kids that love learning about space!
Free Printable Saturn Facts Coloring Pages
Look up! Did you know that Saturn can be seen from Earth without a telescope? It’s one of the 5 planets visible to the naked eye. After all, it is the second-largest planet in the Solar System.
Did you also know that Saturn is also known as the King of the Moons? Saturn has many different moons that range in size, from super small to bigger than the planet Mercury. One of Saturn’s moons, Titan, makes up 96 percent of the mass orbiting the planet. Let’s just say, there’s a lot to learn about Saturn!
Let’s see what we will need to color these coloring sheets…
This article contains affiliate links.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR FACTS ABOUT SATURN COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed Facts about Saturn coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
10 interesting facts about Saturn
- Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and has the largest planetary rings in the solar system.
- Saturn is the second-largest planet in our solar system, after Jupiter.
- Saturn’s surface area is 83 times that of Earth.
- Saturn has 82 known moons, but it probably has more out there.
- One of Saturn’s moons, Triton is the second-largest moon after Jupiter’s moon Ganymede.
- Saturn has periodic storms named White Spots that are large enough to be seen from Earth.
- Saturn doesn’t have a solid surface, it’s mostly made from swirling gases and liquids deeper down.
- Saturn may have a core that would be at least twice the size of Earth, and it’d be made of metals like iron and nickel.
- Saturn has the lowest density of all the planets. If you placed Saturn on water, the planet would float.
- Saturn is the most oblate planet in our solar system, which means that if you see it through a telescope, it appears flattened.
Download Facts about Saturn coloring pages pdf
More facts about our solar system coloring pages:
Check out these coloring pages that include interesting facts about space, planets, and our solar system:
- Facts about stars coloring pages
- Space coloring pages
- Planets coloring pages
- Mars facts coloring pages
- Neptune facts coloring pages
- Pluto facts coloring pages
- Jupiter facts coloring pages
- Venus facts coloring pages
- Uranus facts coloring pages
- Earth facts coloring pages
- Mercury facts coloring pages
- Sun facts coloring pages
More Fun Coloring Pages & Activities From Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Download and print these planet coloring pages for some extra fun
- You can make a star planet game at home, how fun!
- Or you can try making this planet mobile DIY craft.
- Let’s have some fun coloring planet Earth too!
- We have planet Earth coloring pages for you to print and color.
What was your favorite fact about Saturn?