Let’s learn all about Saturn with our Saturn facts printable pages! Simple download and print these fun facts about Saturn and have some fun while learning about Saturn. Our printable fun facts pdf includes two pages filled Saturn pictures and facts about Saturn that kids of all ages will enjoy at home or in the classroom.
Free Printable Saturn Facts For kids
Look up! Did you know that Saturn can be seen from Earth without a telescope? It’s one of the 5 planets visible to the naked eye. After all, it is the second-largest planet in the Solar System. Click the green button to download and print the Saturn fun facts sheet now:
Did you also know that Saturn is also known as the King of the Moons? Saturn has many different moons that range in size, from super small to bigger than the planet Mercury. One of Saturn’s moons, Titan, makes up 96 percent of the mass orbiting the planet. Let’s just say, there’s a lot to learn about Saturn!
Related: Fun facts for kids
Fun Saturn Facts To Share With Your Friends
- Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and has the largest planetary rings in the solar system.
- Saturn is the second-largest planet in our solar system, after Jupiter.
- Saturn’s surface area is 83 times that of Earth.
- Saturn has 82 known moons, but it probably has more out there.
- One of Saturn’s moons, Triton is the second-largest moon after Jupiter’s moon Ganymede.
- Saturn has periodic storms named White Spots that are large enough to be seen from Earth.
- Saturn doesn’t have a solid surface, it’s mostly made from swirling gases and liquids deeper down.
- Saturn may have a core that would be at least twice the size of Earth, and it’d be made of metals like iron and nickel.
- Saturn has the lowest density of all the planets. If you placed Saturn on water, the planet would float.
- Saturn is the most oblate planet in our solar system, which means that if you see it through a telescope, it appears flattened.
This article contains affiliate links.
Download The Fun Facts About Saturn PDF File Here
This fun facts sheet is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
Recommended SUPPLIES FOR FACTS ABOUT SATURN COLORING SHEETS
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed Facts about Saturn coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
More Printable Fun Facts For Kids
Check out these fun fact pages that include interesting facts about space, planets, and our solar system:
- Facts about stars coloring pages
- Space coloring pages
- Planets coloring pages
- Mars facts printable pages
- Neptune facts printable pages
- Pluto facts printable pages
- Jupiter facts printable pages
- Venus facts printable pages
- Uranus facts printable pages
- Earth facts printable pages
- Mercury facts printable pages
- Sun facts printable pages
More Planet Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Download and print these planet coloring pages for some extra fun
- You can make a star planet game at home, how fun!
- Or you can try making this planet mobile DIY craft.
- Let’s have some fun coloring planet Earth too!
- We have planet Earth coloring pages for you to print and color.
What was your favorite fact about Saturn? Mine was number 1!