Halloween crossword puzzles for kids are the perfect combination of Halloween game and learning fun. These free crossword puzzles for kids have a Halloween theme full of spooky crossword answers. Older kids will love challenging themselves with these printable crosswords.
Halloween Crossword Puzzles for Kids
Today we are practicing new vocabulary and spelling in a unique and fun way by solving these fun Halloween crossword puzzles. We made two free printable crossword puzzles featuring spooky words related to Halloween (OK, maybe not so spooky).
Related: More Halloween games
Simply click the orange button to download & print the kids crossword puzzles pdf files:
Free Halloween Crosswords you Can Print
We believe crossword puzzles are one of the easiest and most entertaining ways to learn new vocabulary and practice their spelling skills. Your kid will love solving these Halloween crossword puzzles!
These printable crossword puzzles have Halloween crossword answers like:
Simply download & print our free Halloween crossword puzzles for kids, and let your kid solve them by looking at the clues and writing the answer in the correct square.
Download & Print the Free Crossword Puzzles for Kids Here
More Printable Crossword Puzzles for Kids
- Free printable crossword puzzles for kids
- Easter crossword puzzle
- Christmas crossword puzzle
- Math crossword puzzle worksheets
MORE FREE HALLOWEEN PRINTABLES FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Make Halloween puppets with these printable shadow puppet templates.
- Halloween math worksheets are educational and fun.
- This set of free printable Halloween games includes a Happy Halloween word search, a candy corn maze and make up your own spooky story.
- Play Halloween bingo with this free printable!
- Color then cut this printable Halloween puzzles worksheet.
- These free printable Halloween facts are fun and you will learn something…
- Make your own Halloween drawings with this simple printable tutorial.
- Or learn how to make a pumpkin drawing easy with this how to draw a pumpkin step by step guide.
- Here are some free pumpkin carving patterns stencils you can print at home.
- Any Halloween party is better with a printable Halloween hidden pictures game!
- All things kids Halloween
This article contains affiliate links.
Discover even more Halloween activities for Kids
1. Little Children’s Halloween Activity Book
Activities in the Little Children’s Halloween Activity Book include step-by-step instructions for drawing, spot the difference and matching puzzles, mazes, coloring, and dot-to-dots.
Brush over the black and white illustrations to see the spooky scenes burst to life in color. Simply dip the magic water brush into water, brush it over the black and white patterns, and you’ll be amazed at the colors that magically appear!
3. Wipe-Clean Halloween Activities
Young children need plenty of practice in pen-control – an essential skill they must learn before starting to form letters and numbers. This fun activity book is full of Halloween-themed activities, encouraging children to join the dots, spot differences, solve mazes, and trace the dotted lines with the special pen provided, then wipe clean and repeat.
Did your kids enjoy the free printable crossword puzzles?