Halloween crossword puzzles for kids are the perfect combination of Halloween game and learning fun. These free crossword puzzles for kids have a Halloween theme full of spooky crossword answers. Older kids will love challenging themselves with these printable crosswords.
Halloween Crossword Puzzles for Kids
Today we are practicing new vocabulary and spelling in a unique and fun way by solving these fun Halloween crossword puzzles. We made two free printable crossword puzzles featuring spooky words related to Halloween (OK, maybe not so spooky). Simply click the orange button to download & print the kids crossword puzzles pdf files.
All of these questions are Halloween related so it’s time to brush up on your Halloween knowledge! This printable crossword puzzle is great for kids of all ages, particularly those in elementary school!
Related: More Halloween games
This post contains affiliate links.
Free Printable Halloween Crossword Puzzle
This is the first page of our Halloween crossword puzzle set. This is the actually puzzle. As you can see it has 19 sections to fill out. Can you figure out the puzzles on the next page and fill out the whole puzzle?
Free Printable Halloween Crossword Puzzle Questions
This is the second sheet of our Halloween crossword puzzle set. This page is all of the Halloween puzzle questions. Some of them are tricky, but all of them are Halloween themed! Do you think you can answer all of them? Think about all the Halloween words, monsters, and themes you can think of!
Simply download & print our free Halloween crossword puzzles for kids, and let your kid solve them by looking at the clues and writing the answer in the correct square.
Download & Print the Free Crossword Puzzles for Kids Here
Our free printable Halloween Crossword Puzzles are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
Supplies Recommended For These Free Printable Halloween Crossword Puzzles
Something to write with:
Free Halloween Crosswords you Can Print
We believe crossword puzzles are one of the easiest and most entertaining ways to learn new vocabulary and practice their spelling skills. Your kid will love solving these Halloween crossword puzzles!
These printable crossword puzzles have Halloween crossword answers like: Ghost, Candy, Treat, Mummy, Witch, Pumpkin, Vampire, Spider, Werewolf, Haunted, October, Skeleton, Graveyard, Boo, Cauldron, Owl, Scarecrow, Party, Monster, Night.
Discover even more Halloween activities for Kids
1. Little Children’s Halloween Activity Book
Activities in the Little Children’s Halloween Activity Book include step-by-step instructions for drawing, spot the difference and matching puzzles, mazes, coloring, and dot-to-dots.
Brush over the black and white illustrations to see the spooky scenes burst to life in color. Simply dip the magic water brush into water, brush it over the black and white patterns, and you’ll be amazed at the colors that magically appear!
3. Wipe-Clean Halloween Activities
Young children need plenty of practice in pen-control – an essential skill they must learn before starting to form letters and numbers. This fun activity book is full of Halloween-themed activities, encouraging children to join the dots, spot differences, solve mazes, and trace the dotted lines with the special pen provided, then wipe clean and repeat.
More Printable Crossword Puzzles for Kids
- Free printable crossword puzzles for kids
- Easter crossword puzzle
- Christmas crossword puzzle
- Math crossword puzzle worksheets
MORE FREE HALLOWEEN PRINTABLES FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Make Halloween puppets with these printable shadow puppet templates.
- Halloween math worksheets are educational and fun.
- This set of free printable Halloween games includes a Happy Halloween word search, a candy corn maze and make up your own spooky story.
- Play Halloween bingo with this free printable!
- Color then cut this printable Halloween puzzles worksheet.
- These free printable Halloween facts are fun and you will learn something…
- Make your own Halloween drawings with this simple printable tutorial.
- Or learn how to make a pumpkin drawing easy with this how to draw a pumpkin step by step guide.
- Here are some free pumpkin carving patterns stencils you can print at home.
- Any Halloween party is better with a printable Halloween hidden pictures game!
- All things kids Halloween
Did your kids enjoy the free printable crossword puzzles?