We are back with new educational, engaging, and fun Shark Week Printables with this shark color by number worksheet for kids.
These color by number for kids are one of the best ways there are to help your kid practice their numbers and colors. Color by number is so much fun because the picture gets more and more defined as you follow the color key. This shark color by number printable is great for kids of all ages and likely best for those with number skills up to the number 10.
Free Shark Week Color By Number Pages
We believe printable coloring pages are very important to stimulate kids’ creativity, help them express themselves, and practice pattern recognition.
Not only that, but color by number coloring pages are important educational tools to prepare the preschoolers for school.
This article contains affiliate links.
Shark Week Color by Numbers Worksheets
Just grab your markers, colored pencils or crayons, and start coloring each section according to the number assigned to it! In the end, they’ll have adorable and unique Shark drawings that you can put on the fridge.
Two shark printable worksheets in this set
- First shark printable page is pictured above with a large shark swimming in the ocean near the ocean floor with seaweed and coral at the bottom. Kids will need colors: red, beige, yellow, green, blue, navy blue and baby blue.
- The second shark printable page shows two playful sharks laughing and swimming together with seaweed and coral along with sand on the bottom of the sea floor. Kids will need colors: red, orange, yellow, green, baby blue, beige and navy blue.
Download & Print Shark Color by Number pdf Here
Silly Shark Fact: Did you know that sharks change teeth every 8 days? Crazy, right? That’s because they eat so energetically that they can lose a couple of teeth every time they eat.
More Shark Week Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Get some crayons and let your kids solve this adorable shark puzzle.
- Turn a paper plate into a paper shark
- Celebrate shark week with shark week coloring pages.
- This shark paper plate craft is perfect for kids big and little.
- Decorate your fridge with a homemade shark magnet
- Kids will love these shark teeth crafts that you can make together
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark that you can keep forever
- Find ideas to make the coolest shark craft.
- Turn your favorite cereal box into an awesome shark pinata.
- Yummy! These shark snacks are delicious!
- Get ready for shark week with scary shark treats!
- Make cute and delicious shark lollipops for a fun summer snack.
- Enjoy this cute shark mac & cheese for lunch
- What? There are sharks in underwater volcano? Wow!
- Get your kids to drink more water with shark water bottles
- Learn how to draw a shark with this printable step by step tutorial.
Go Back to School in Sharky Style!
Did your kids enjoy the shark color by number worksheets? Which was their favorite color by number activity?