Today we have some shark themed matching worksheets for younger kids – Pre-K, Preschoolers and Kindergartners. These shark printable worksheets are great for an ocean unit, Shark Week fun at home or in the classroom.
This article contains affiliate links.
Printable Shark Matching Worksheet
Simply download, print and play with these free preschool matching worksheets. After you have connected the matching pictures, grab your crayons and color the page.
This memory matching game is the cutest and so easy to play: just print it, get your crayons and let your kid draw a line to connect the pictures that match!
Preschoolers Will Match:
- Swimming shark
- Star fish
- Jumping shark
Download & Print the Shark Matching pdf File Here
Our Experience with Shark Matching Worksheets
My kids always liked playing matching games and I think it is because we are all playing these visual games all the time…do I recognize this? Do I recognize that?
Simple worksheets like this shark matching set will help kids be more aware of their ability to recognize and match like items…things that are alike!
Add them to your preschool activities to help them improve their pattern recognition skills while having fun.
Playing memory games, along with other activities for preschoolers, are a great way to boost your child’s memory and concentration skills. Exercising your little one’s brain is essential at all stages.
More Shark Themed Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Find ideas to make the coolest shark craft
- This shark paper plate is perfect for kids of all ages
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark
- Kids will love these shark teeth crafts that you can make together
- Decorate your fridge with a homemade shark magnet
- Turn a paper plate into a paper shark
- Get your kids to drink more water with shark water bottles
- Celebrate shark week with shark week coloring pages
- Turn a cereal box into a jawsome shark pinata
- It’s time to color Baby Shark in these shark printables
- This easy to draw baby shark is perfect for your little artists
- Get this fun and easy shark puzzle for kids of all ages
- All things shark week are all in one place! Yay!
Did your kids quickly finish the shark matching game?