If you are looking for a fun way to celebrate it and practice math lessons, this printable is for you!
These educational counting numbers worksheets are a perfect activity for kids in kindergarten or elementary who are just learning to count.
Math activities for preschoolers
Whether you are a teacher looking for easy stem activities for kids or a parent who wants to try new engaging activities for preschoolers and easy activities for two year olds to do at home, you’ve come to the right place.
For the older kids, we’ve got over 1000 activities for elementary students. There is something for every mood and skill level! You will find indoor activities, outside activities, games, crafts, and even screen-time recommendations.
Celebrate Shark Week with Number Games
As preschool and kindergarten children start to learn numbers and basic math operations, it is important for them to know how to count objects.
Actually, number recognition is one of the most important skills children develop since they are little. But it doesn’t have to be boring!
These Shark Week counting to 5 worksheets will make learning fun and engaging even to the littlest ones.
Here’s how to use these Math Activities for Preschoolers
In these printable counting pages, your kids will have to count the number of the marine creatures and write the correct answer below them. These are perfect for practicing numbers from 1 to 5.
Be sure to laminate them so you can use them as many times as you want! Just use a dry erase marker or crayons when writing down the answers. If you don’t have a laminator, you can print the pages on cardstock and use clear contact paper to cover them.
Download here: Shark Week Counting Worksheet
Looking for more ways to celebrate Shark Week?
- Rainy day? Get more shark printables to color at home!
- Get artistic and start painting with this adorable shark baby song art kit!
- This easy to draw baby shark is perfect for kids of all ages
- Get some crayons and let your kids solve this adorable shark puzzle
- Celebrate shark week with shark week coloring pages.
- This shark paper plate craft is perfect for kids big and little
- Turn a paper plate into a paper shark.
- Decorate your fridge with a cool DIY shark magnet.
- Kids will love these shark teeth crafts that you can make together
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark that you can keep forever.
- Here are tons of cool ideas to make an awesome shark craft.
- Turn your favorite cereal box into an easy and awesome shark pinata.
- Yummy! These shark snacks are delicious and easy!
- Try making these scary shark treats for shark week.
- These shark lollipops are quick and easy and perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
Shark Toys That Your Child Will Love
(Contains affiliated links.)