One of the greatest things about American Girl dolls is the ability to find dolls that resemble your child.
Besides the awesome historical girl stories, American Girl offers a Girl of the Year covering contemporary themes (2020’s Girl of the Year doll features a character with hearing loss) and an entire collection of Truly Me™ dolls that you can choose to match to your child’s hair, eyes, and skin tone, including ones with rainbow hair.
One grandma really is adding to the fun of having dolls just like you by creating the perfect party favor for her granddaughter’s American Girl themed birthday party–teeny tiny face masks for the dolls.
Kimley Patterson’s granddaughter will be celebrating her birthday soon, complete with an American Girl themed party. This talented grandma is providing the party favors for all the guest with miniature masks so the dolls can match their people.
The masks are replicas of the people-sized pleated masks with ear loops, made in pretty fabrics that the girls are sure to love.
Because the dolls do not have ears that stick out quite enough for the masks, she added little elastic mask bands and buttons to keep their masks securely on.
It’s definitely a party favor the guests are going to love using again and again with their dolls.
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.
- These fun crafts for kids could turn your day around in 5 minutes!