Make your own Valentine’s slime and then package in in the cutest heart shape containers and add it to our free valentine’s day card printables! This is a great Valentine alternative to candy! Kids of all ages will have so much fun making this Valentines slime and homemade Valentine’s day cards.
Kids will love these printable homemade slime valentines!
Many classrooms don’t allow baked goods or candy, due to allergies, so homemade slime is a perfect solution!
How To Make Homemade Slime Valentines: Slime Time!
To make our homemade slime valentines, first you’ll need some slime, using this awesome homemade valentine slime recipe, from The Nerd’s Wife!
Supplies Needed To Make This Valentine Slime Cards
Related: We have so many amazing slime recipes!
How To Make Homemade Slime Valentines: Package It With Love
This post contains affiliate links.
Now that you have your sparkly batch of slime, it’s time to package your valentines for your kids to hand out to their friends!
Fill these heart-shaped slime containers with the slime. Depending on the size of the containers that you use, and how full you want the containers to be, you may need to make more or less slime. It’s totally up to you!
Print our Slime Valentine Cards. We highly recommend using white card stock. It holds up better than paper, and you want to be able to see all of the vibrant colors in our design!
Trace the slime container onto the card, and then cut it out.
Put the slime container through the cut out, to attach it, and voilà! Your homemade slime valentines are ready to go.
- Make Slime
- Heart Shaped Slime Container
- Print Our Valentines Day Cards
- Fill these heart-shaped slime containers with the slime. Depending on the size of the containers that you use, and how full you want the containers to be, you may need to make more or less slime.
- Print our Slime Valentine Cards.
- Trace the slime container onto the card.
- And then cut it out.
- Put the slime container through the cut out, to attach it, and voilà!
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration From Kids Activities Blog
Are you looking for more DIY valentine ideas?
- Don’t miss our mega list of 100 Kids Valentines for School for other super cute ideas!
- These super sweet Valentine’s Day S’mores will be a hit!
- How about party food?
- We’ve got you covered with sweet Valentine’s Day treats, the cutest Valentines’s Day dinner from The Nerd’s Wife, and festive Valentine’s Day cookies for dessert!
- Check out these amazingly fun and festive Valentine worksheets.
- Don’t forget a gift for your favorite little valentine and slime connoisseur!
- Grab them a copy of 101 Kids Activities that are the Ooey, Gooey-est Ever!: Nonstop Fun with DIY Slimes, Doughs and Moldables!
How did your homemade Valentine slime turn out?