Let’s do some simple addition and subtraction with these sweet Valentines Day Math Worksheets! Math worksheets should never be dull so I just know your kids are going to enjoy these! These free printable Valentines math worksheets are great for kids of all ages like preschoolers and kindergarten kids, even first graders. Whether you’re at home or in the classroom these Valentines math worksheets.
Free Valentine’s Day Math Worksheets
Having a date on Valentine’s day is always fun so why not have a date with math? I mean you can always count on math!
And I promise it will be a fun date! But let’s get serious for a second there – I really think your kids will enjoy these addition and subtraction worksheets.
This post contains affiliate links.
The Valentines Worksheets set includes
- 1 color by numbers page.
- 1 page where kids have to connect the kids with the heart balloons.
- 1 page with addition equations in hearts.
- 1 page where kids have to fix the broken hearts by solving math problems.
- 1 page with super simple heart addition.
Download These Free Printable Valentines Math Worksheet PDF FIles here:
1. Addition and Subtraction Color By Number
Work on addition and subtraction as well as fine motor skills and colors with these coloring math worksheets. These are perfect for elementary aged kids.
2. Connect The Heart To The Right Answer Math Sheet
Can you match the balloons to the right math problem? This is such a fun problem solving game for kids and a great way to practice addition and subtraction in a fun manner.
3. Addition Equations In Hearts Worksheets
Practice your fine motor skills and numbers by tracing the right answer to each heart addition equation! How many hearts are there?
4. Fix The Broken Hearts Math Problems Worksheet
Do all the addition problems and the subtraction math problems and draw a line between the equation and answer to fix all the broken hearts!
5. Super Simple Heart Addition Worksheet
This super simple Valentines math worksheet is so much fun! Add all the numbers, and once you write it in pencil, then write it in pen and then color the hearts!
SUPPLIES RECOMMENDED FOR These Fun ValentinE WorkSHEETS
Color and work on your festive Valentine math worksheet with these writing and coloring supplies:
More Fun Valentine’s Day Worksheets and Printables and Activities
- Be sure to also grab these gorgeous Valentine’s day coloring pages for your kids.
- Or this printable Valentine’s Day snakes and ladders game for them to have some fun with.
- Learn about Valentine’s day with these printable Valentine’s Facts.
- These cute Valentine coloring cards are so much fun.
More Math Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Also check these math games – they sure are fun!
- Count to ten with this counting dot to dot printable.
- Practice your math schools with this addition color by number printables.
- Check out this Unicorn subtraction color by number worksheets.
- We also have more addition color by number worksheets.
- How great are these preschool count and color number tracing worksheets.
- More math fun with place value games
How did your kids like these Valentines math worksheets? Did they have fun?