Incredible Man Saves Drowning Prairie Dog By Performing CPR [Video]
No one wants to see an animal suffer.
And one of the quickest ways to make pretty much anyone super sad is to see an animal dying who didn’t have to.
That’s exactly what this repair man faced when he saw a prairie dog who was drowning in a pool.
Unable to stand by and let the poor creature die, the man scooped him out and went about giving the prairie dog CPR.
The whole while, though, he’s coaxing him to find reasons to live…and it is the sweetest and saddest thing ever.
But, it works!
Pretty soon the little guy is resting from his ordeal.
Once alert, he wants to check out exactly what happened, and after sniffing around the environment, he opens his eyes and looks like the most relieved prairie dog to ever live…twice.
A quick ‘thank you’ to his rescuer…
…and the small creature is on his way.
But just seeing the images isn’t enough. It’s the earnest sound of this man’s voice.
The way he coaxes this animal to live that really shows you what humanity is all about.
Take a look!
Man Gives CPR to Drowning Prairie Dog
Yay! I love that so much.
MORE CAT & DOG FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Learn how to draw a puppy with this simple tutorial that you can print out!
- Also learn how to make your won easy dog drawing!
- Cute puppy coloring pages to download, print & color!
- The best puppy chow recipes…as in the yummy snack mix, not the dog food!
- Puppy coloring pages that include a cool tutorial.
- Cat in the Hat crafts & school projects for kids
- Cat coloring pages for kids & adults
- These funny videos of cats saying no!
- Funny video of cats fighting over milk.
- Free Pete the Cat activities and printables.
- Cat cookies make the cutest dessert ever!
- Ever attended an important zoom meeting as a cat?
- Make a simple cat drawing with our how to draw a cat tutorial!
- Cute themed sandwich…make a puppy sandwich!
- Make a slinky dog craft!
- Hank the Cowdog author and more…
- Grab these fun dog toys!
- Don’t miss out on these smart dog organization ideas!
- Make a paper plate dog craft.