Toddlers are pretty observant….sometimes way more observant than adults give them credit for!
Funny Toddler Videos
This was proven with the story of Elsa…
Elsa knows what she likes when she sees it, and she doesn’t care who judges!
This hilarious toddler was walking along the boardwalk with her parents when a shirtless man caught her eye.
Related: Activities for 2 year-olds and beyond
For whatever reason, Elsa Really liked the man and couldn’t stop starring as he passed.
Mom was the first to notice her fascination and exclaims, “She really likes him,” after the little girl continues to share.
Then dad, realizing the little one isn’t looking away, chides her for her lingering glance.
Finally, Elsa turns back to the camera and the look on her face says everything.
Take a look!
Toddler Watches Shirtless Man Pass By Video
Both parents were later quick to point out that the moment, though hilarious, was nothing more than an eighteen-month-old baby harmlessly taking in the world around her.
Still, the circumstances behind the ‘stare’ were funny enough that they knew they had to share it with the world.
And, hopefully, share it with her boyfriends for years to come…
More Toddler Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- 100s and 100s of fun toddler activities all here at Kids Activities Blog!
- Need a toddler costume? They aren’t just for Halloween at this age.
- Play some fun indoor toddler games that will help get out that toddler energy!
- Toddler hairstyles can be a challenge, we’ve got ya covered!
- Crafts for toddlers are simple, fun and usually use things you already have around the house!
- Got a picky eater? Check out these toddler breakfast ideas that are sure to please.
- We have a list of the best toddler snacks around.
- Some really good advice from moms here at Kids Activities Blog for toddler parents/caregivers:
More Funny Videos From Kids Activities Blog
- This boy helps his mom prepare a turkey for Thanksgiving, and his reaction is hilarious.
- “You poked my heart!” This toddler argument is the cutest!
How observant is YOUR toddler?