When it comes to bears, I’ve always had a pretty strict policy: run. Run fast. Run far.
I mean, when you come across a bear in the wild, you aren’t supposed to make eye contact or draw attention to yourself…right?
But apparently that policy doesn’t apply to the fine folks of Alaska.
When two hikers come upon a grizzly bear while on a trail, rather than backing away slowly, going a different direction, they decide to send the bear on HIS way!
Take a look!
Hikers Try to Shoo Bear from Trail Video
Like, the woods are pretty a bear’s home, and I’m guessing that trail is like his kitchen.
Now what would you do if your dinner stood up on the plate and started shooing you away.
Apparently the bear didn’t like the idea of dinner talking back, because he strolled off the trail away from the weirdos who were coming his way.
I can’t blame him.
I might run away from those two, too!
Want to see more great videos?
MORE BEAR FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Much less dangerous is a Baby Yoda Build a Bear!
- Teddy bear roller coaster…what fun!
- B is for Bear craft for preschoolers.
- Make an adorable panda bear craft!
- Make a polar bear paper plate craft!
- How to create a soothing essential oil teddy bear with a stuffed animal you already have at home.
- Goldilocks and the three bears learning crafts and activities.
- Teddy bear storage ideas that really work.
- Have you seen the video of the bear chasing a skier.
What would you do if a bear was on YOUR trail?