We want our children to live the happiest, fullest life they can, but sometimes because of illness or physical challenges, they simply can’t.
That was the case for this little girl not so long ago, but not any longer!
A seven year-old girl, who stars in a heartwarming viral video showing off her new prosthetic leg to friends, is now following her dancing dreams.
Anu Shah had her leg amputated as a baby but was gifted a new running sports blade, especially made in pink – her favorite color.
Local BBC cameras then caught the moment she unveiled the prosthetic, costing £3,000 (almost $3900 dollars), to her impressed friends and then runs around the playground.
The video has gone round the world and been commented on by thousands including celebs.
After receiving the running blade from government funding, the happy little girl also attends dance classes every Thursday at a dance studio near her home in Shirley, Birmingham.
Take a look!
Girl Re-joins Dance Class After Receiving New Running Blade Prosthetic Video
Want to see more great videos?
MORE DANCE FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Dance along with the Fortnite dance party game.
- Watch this cute little dancer show.
- Some fun glow stick dance ideas.
- Have you seen the Bhangra dancers?
- Little girl refuses her dance partner video.
- LEGO minifig dance party picture.
- Dancing dry erase marker science.
- How to throw a neighborhood dance party virtually.
- Watch more funny kids dance videos!
Doesn’t that good news just make you want to dance?