These baking hacks make time in the kitchen so much easier.
I love how simple these ideas are, yet they make a huge difference. There are so many times I forgot to soften the butter or bring the eggs to room temperature, but now I’ve got a hack for every situation!
Check out all these awesome hacks. We also have a ton of awesome hacks for making a box cake mix amazing.
16 Epic Baking Hacks
Use a simple pair of tongs to make the most gorgeous pie crust designs. via House Beautiful
Get your eggs up to room temperature by submerging them in warm water for 3 minutes. via The Krazy Coupon Lady
Don’t want to cover your cake in plastic wrap but need it covered in a pinch? Use spaghetti noodles to hold it up! via Real Simple
Make a simple DIY fondant with marshmallows and Jell-o! via Instructables
Want your ganache to look shiny smooth? Use a hair dryer. via This Week for Dinner
If you are craving banana bread but don’t have ripe bananas, just bake them in the oven first.
Make sure your cake comes out of the pan in tact every single time with this pan release.
Where do you put your cake pops while they dry and harden? In a colander! via Iowa Girl Eats
Do you want your cake to be flat with no mound in the middle? Here’s how. via Indulgy
Get the perfect icing color with this food coloring guide. via The Cookie Countess
Here’s a huge list of baking substitutes. Keep this list around in case you ever run out of something! via Huffington Post
Don’t let the cake batter splatter all over you when you’re mixing – just use a paper plate! via Self
Make really fun icing designs on a cake using just spoons and forks. via Todays Parent
Here is a simple way to layer cupcake colors so you can make ombre or rainbow cupcakes. via Just A Taste
If you’ve got an egg shell stuck floating around in your bowl but can’t get it out, wet your finger first, it will come right out! via Self
Need More Sweets? We Have Plenty of Sweet Ideas Here:
- Enjoy some zucchini cake with this zucchini cake recipe.
- Need dessert for one? No problem! We have plenty of simple mug desserts.
- Make cake pops simpler with these donut pops!
- Cake is no longer just for dessert! Try out this breakfast cake!
- Who doesn’t love rainbow cupcakes?
- These cake crafts are both fun and delicious.
- Just enjoyed an orange for a snack? Be sure to save the orange peel for baking cakes!
- These hot chocolate recipes are great for winter cakes!
- You will love these maple and walnut cupcakes.
- Make a splash with these mermaid cupcakes.
- This dinosaur egg cake is a roar!
- These cake mix thumbprint cookies are absolutely amazing.
- Forget pineapple upside down cake! We have berry upside down cake now!
- Want more food crafts? Check out these fun and tasty edible crafts.
Also, be sure to follow our Facebook page!