Kids of all ages will be excited to make a Cupcake Liner Lion craft to celebrate the famous spring saying, “March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.”
This simple craft is easy, colorful, and requires basic craft supplies. It’s perfect for school or home!
Cupcake Liner Lion Craft
This post contains affiliate links.
Colorful cupcake liners are one of our favorite craft supplies. By cutting, flattening, bending, folding, and gluing, you can make just about anything!
To celebrate spring, we recently made simple Cupcake Liner Lions. They look adorable hanging on the refrigerator!
To Make this Craft You Will Need:
- orange cupcake liners (standard size)
- yellow cupcake liners (mini size)
- orange patterned washi tape
- small googly eyes
- black marker
- white paper or white cardstock
Directions:After gathering supplies, invite kids to cut slits around the outside of the large orange cupcake liner. Flatten it, and then glue it down to the white paper.Glue down the small yellow cupcake liner next to the orange one. Secure (2) wiggly eyes to the middle of the orange cupcake liner.Use strips of washi tape to make legs and a tail for the lion.Invite kids to illustrate a scene around their cupcake liner lion with crayons and a black pen.If desired, invite kids to mount their Cupcake Liner Lion art on a coordinating sheet of construction paper.
More Cupcake Liner Crafts for Kids
Click the links below to view more creative cupcake liner crafts for kids!
- These Super Easy Cupcake Liner Flowers from Fireflies + Mud Pies are adorable!
- Cupcake Liner Daffodils won’t die if you forget to water them!
- This Finding Dory Cupcake Liner Craft is a-dory-ble!
- If your kids are crazy about bugs, they’ll love making a Cupcake Liner Ladybug Craft!
What’s your favorite spring craft? Comment below!