Kids of all ages will be excited to make a Cupcake Liner Lion craft to celebrate the famous spring saying, “March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.”
This simple craft is easy, colorful, and requires basic craft supplies. It’s perfect for school or home!
Cupcake Liner Lion Craft
This post contains affiliate links.
Colorful cupcake liners are one of our favorite craft supplies. By cutting, flattening, bending, folding, and gluing, you can make just about anything!
To celebrate spring, we recently made simple Cupcake Liner Lions. They look adorable hanging on the refrigerator!
To Make this Craft You Will Need:
- orange cupcake liners (standard size)
- yellow cupcake liners (mini size)
- orange patterned washi tape
- small googly eyes
- black marker
- white paper or white cardstock
After gathering supplies, invite kids to cut slits around the outside of the large orange cupcake liner. Flatten it, and then glue it down to the white paper.Glue down the small yellow cupcake liner next to the orange one. Secure (2) wiggly eyes to the middle of the orange cupcake liner.Use strips of washi tape to make legs and a tail for the lion.Invite kids to illustrate a scene around their cupcake liner lion with crayons and a black pen.If desired, kids can mount their Cupcake Liner Lion art on a coordinating sheet of construction paper.
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Paper Mache Butterfly
- 100 Gorgeous Spring Crafts
- Printable Spring Crafts & Activities
- 20 Adorable and Doable Spring Treats for Kids
- Spring Chick Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
- 20 Adorable Bug Crafts, Activities, and Food Ideas
- 21 Rainbow Crafts and Activities to Brighten Your Day
- Fresh Blueberry Recipes for Spring
- DIY Bird Feeder
- 30 Fairy Crafts and Recipes for Your Little One
What’s your favorite spring craft? Comment below!