Does your little one dream of being a fairy? Are pretty flowers, magical dust, and tiny foods always something they want?
If so, these 30 fairy crafts and recipes for your little one will keep them busy for hours!
Whether it’s whimsical decorations, fun things to make and wear, or even tasty little magical treats, your aspiring little fairy will love these ideas.
These are so much fun to do, and even better, it is a fun way to spend time with your little one!
So, make some magical memories with these super adorable fairy crafts!
Easy Homemade Fairy Doll Crafts
1. Flower Fairy Wooden Peg Dolls
How cute is this simple and fun Flower Fairy Wooden Peg Dolls idea from The Imagination Tree?!
2. Pretty Flower Fairies
Decorate your home for Spring with these Flower Fairies from The Lemon Zest Blog.
3. Beautiful Wooden Peg Fairy Dolls
Here’s another Wooden Peg Fairy Dolls tutorial, from Hostess with the Mostess.
4. Easy Pom Pom Fair Garland
Brighten up your child’s bedroom or playroom with Raising Up Rubies‘ Pom Pom Fairy Garland.
5. Lovely Clothespin Fairies
Wildflower Ramblings has another fun spin on this classic Clothespin Fairies craft.
6. Simple Pine Cone Winter Fairies
Life with Moore Babies‘ Pine Cone Winter Fairies makes a sweet DIY addition to your holiday decorations.
Fairy House Craft Ideas
7. Beautiful Woodland Fairy House
Now that you have all of these adorable fairy dolls, make them a place to live! Crafts By Amanda has the cutest Woodland Fairy House.
8. Easy Toilet Roll Fairy Houses
Save up those toilet paper and paper towel cardboard rolls, and create a village of Toilet Roll Fairy Houses with this tutorial from Red Ted Art.
9. Realistic Woodland Fairy House
Make a Natural Woodland Fairy House from Red Ted Art attracts little fairies into your garden.
10. Fabulously Enchanted Fairy House
Fairies need homes too! And this Enchanted Fairy House from Itsy Bitsy Fun is perfect to house some fairies!
Make Believe Play Crafts – Be a Fairy!
11. Lovely Fairy Hat
You can’t be a fairy without accessories. Have a look at Llevo el invierno’s make a fairy hat to complete your outfit.
12. Crafty Fairy Wings
All fairies need wings! These Homemade Fairy Wings from Secret Agent Josephineare perfect for your little fairy to jump around in.
13. Royal Paper Bag Tiara
Don’t like hats? That’s okay! If you make this Happy Hooligans’ Paper Bag Tiara then you can be a fairy princess or fairy prince!
14. Lovely Fairy Bracelets
Fairies are known for being colorful and beautiful! Pretend to be magical and colorful with this simple Creative Green Living’s Fairy Bracelet.
15. Magical Fairy Wands
Did you know fairies are magical? They need NurtureStore’s, Fairy Wands!
16. Pretty Beaded Fairy Wands
Need a more fancy fairy wand? Check out these The Artful Parent’s Beaded Fairy Wands! Everything is better with colorful and sparkly beads!
Whimsical Fairy Crafts for Kids
17. Comfy Felt & White Birch Mushrooms
Making a fairy garden? You will definitely want these Felt & White Birch Mushrooms from Carolyn’s Homework to add. Fairies like them for décor, but they also make comfy seating!
18. Awesome Oz the Great and Powerful Fairy Garden
Love Oz the Great and Powerful? Then this Oz the Great and Powerful Fairy Garden from Carolyn’s Homework is for you!
19. Colorful Fairy Garden Rocks
Fairy Rocks for the Garden from Creative Green Living are colorful and full of magic. Plus, this fairy craft is useful to remind you what row of vegetation is what.
20. Sweet Hanging Fairy Bells
Instead of wind chimes, hang up Buzzmills’ Fairy Bells! Hang fairy bells from your porch, a tree, but they jingle and sing every time the window blows.
21. Fantastic Fairy Door
Let fairies in your yard or garden! All you have to do is Make a Fairy Door.
22. Tasty Fairy Soup for Kids
I don’t know about your kids, but mine like mixing things up which is why this – Happy Hooligans’ Fairy Soup was a great fairy craft. Add water, shells, food coloring, glitter, and anything else, and let them stir and feed the fairies.
23. Yummy Fairy Mud
Fairy Mud from Happy Hooligans is so much fun and smells good! It is made with ivory bar soap and toilet paper!
Delicious And Pretty Fairy Recipes
24. Sweet Fairy Sandwich
Check to Make a Fairy Sandwich! from Kids Activities Blog. You use regular bread, cream cheese, jam, and sprinkles! It’s a sweet little treat.
25. Easy-to-Bake Fairy Bread Recipe
I love Smart School House’s Fairy Bread! I actually ate this when I was a child. You take a piece of bread, add cream cheese, sugar, and sprinkles!
26. Yummy Fairy Bites Recipe
I’ve also made these too (for the holidays), but these Pink Piccadilly Pastries’ Fairy Bites taste so good!
27. Delectable Fairy Wand Cookies Recipe
These Red Ted Art’s Fairy Wand Cookies are easy, magical, and delicious! They are perfect for anyone who loves fairies or is having a fairy-themed party.
28. Cool Fairy Popsicle Recipe
Want a cold sweet treat? These pink Marla Meredith’s Fairy Popsicles are fruity, sweet, and full of colorful sprinkles.
29. Sweet Sugar Plum Fairy Sticks Recipe
We all know about the sugar plum fairies! Make these delicious, colorful, and almost sparkly Sugar Plum Fairy Sticks from Baby Center.
30. Tasty Toadstools Snack Recipe
Fairies love mushrooms, and these Taste of Home’s Tasty Toadstools are a savory snack using boiled eggs and tomatoes. You could probably use mozzarella instead of boiled eggs too.
More Fairy Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
Looking for more fairy crafts? We have so many great fairy crafts that you and your kids will love!
- We have a great list of the best fairy house garden kits for kids!
- Fairy gardens are amazing, so here are 14 more magical fairy garden ideas.
- Check out this fairy garden observation deck.
- These fairy coloring pages are magical!
- Here are 30 amazing fairy crafts and recipes your kids will love.
- This bottled fairy dust necklace is perfect for tweens and older kids.
- Give the fairies somewhere to live with this fairy city.
- Make this sweet fairy sandwich! It’s yummy!
- This fairy craft is not only fun, but is a birthday countdown as well!
- We have this simple fairy wand you can make as well.
Which fairy craft are you gonna make? Let us know in the comment section below!