50+ Creative Cupcake Liner Crafts
One of my favorite kids activities is cupcake liner crafts. They are always really easy to make and I always have plenty lying around! I like to buy the large packages of mufti-colored liners so I always have an assortment on hand.
Easy Cupcake Liner Crafts
Grab your crafting supplies, you’ll need them for these fun crafts. Muffin papers, craft sticks, glue, glitter, construction paper, even googly eyes will be needed for these fun crafts.
We have a perfect craft for kids of all ages, whether they’re older kids or younger kids. Plus, a lot of these crafts can also help your child practice their fine motor skills. You will just love these craft ideas, they are so great!
It’s so fun to show kids the things they can create with a little imagination. Cupcake liners are definitely something they can use their creativity on!
This post contains affiliate links.
50+ Creative Cupcake Liner Crafts
1. Cupcake Liner Dory Craft
Everyone’s favorite fish, it’s Dory!
2. Cupcake Liner Planet Craft
If your kids love all things space, then make the planets from cupcake liners. via I Heart Crafty Things
3. Cupcake Liner Ninjago Character Craft
Make your favorite Ninjago characters super easy. via Love and Marriage
4. DIY Cupcake Liner Umbrella craft
You can design your own mini umbrellas! via Et Speaks From Home
5. Cupcake Liner Balloon Bouquet Craft
Make a small balloon bouquet for a fun afternoon craft. via A Little Pinch of Perfect
Cupcake Liner Animals
6. Adorable Owl Cupcake Liner Craft
Easily make some adorable owls and use them with this fun math game.
7. Red Crab Craft
Use a red cupcake liner to make a fun crab at the beach! From Love and Marriage.
8. Paper Panda Bear Craft
If you love the panda bear, here’s an easy way to make a fun bear craft.
9. Muffin Liner Dinosaur Craft
Kids love dinos! Make a happy dinosaur friend with a cupcake liner as the body. from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
10. Cupcake Paper Yellow Chicks Craft
These yellow chicks are the perfect spring craft. from I Heart Crafty Things
11. Cupcake Liner and Clothespin Butterfly Craft
Cupcake liners and clothespins make this clever butterfly craft. via Crafty Morning
12. Cupcake Liner and Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft
You can also pair the liner with a toilet paper roll for another way to make a butterfly. via In The Playroom
13. Cupcake Liner and Feather Turkey Craft
Make this feathered turkey – perfect Thanksgiving craft! via Crafts on Sea
14. Sheep Craft
This sweet sheep is an easy cupcake liner craft for kids to make. via Crafts on Sea
15. Fish Craft
Make a beautiful watercolor background to go with these cupcake liner fish. via In The Playroom
16. Feathers, Toilet Paper Roll, and Cupcake Liner Turkey Craft
You can use cupcake liners as the feathers of this turkey toilet roll craft. via Crafty Morning
17. Super Sweet Lion Craft
This lion isn’t so scary! via I Heart Crafty Things
18. Rooster Craft
A rooster craft would be a lot of fun when learning about the farm. via Glued To My Crafts Blog
19. Saggy Baggy Elephant Cupcake Liner Craft
This elephant would go great with the Saggy Baggy Elephant book! via I Heart Crafty Things
20. Cute Fish Cupcake Liner Craft
These cute fish are so fun to make. via I Heart Crafty Things
21. Colorful Jellyfish Cupcake Liner Craft
Use cupcake liners for the tentacles on this colorful jellyfish. via A Little Pinch of Perfect
22. Friendly Ladybug Cupcake Liner Craft
Make everyone’s favorite friendly bug, the ladybug. via I Heart Crafty Things
23. Fluffy Bunny Cupcake Liner Craft
Everyone loves fluffy bunnies! via I Heart Crafty Things
24. Cupcake Liner Turtle Craft
Use cupcake liners to make this turtle’s shell. via Glued To My Crafts Blog
25. Summer Cupcake Liner Lightening Bug Craft
Fun for summer, make this lightening bug craft. via I Heart Crafty Things
Flower Cupcake Liner Crafts
26. Gorgeous Yellow Daffodil Cupcake Liner Craft
These gorgeous yellow daffodils are almost as pretty as the real thing!
27. Floating Lily Cupcake Liner Craft
Make a lily floating on a lace lily pad. via Crafty Morning
28. Cupcake Liner Flower Covered Balloons Craft
Make flower covered balloons perfect for a birthday party. via Design Improvised
29. Cupcake Liner Sunflowers Craft
I love these sunflowers made from yellow cupcake liners and some sunflower seeds. From Sugar Aunts.
30. Button and Sequin Colorful Flower Cupcake Liner Craft
Use buttons and sequins to make some really beautiful and colorful flowers.
Christmas Cupcake Liner Crafts
31. Cupcake Liner Rudolph Craft
Here comes Rudolph with his bright red nose! Such an easy holiday craft for young kids. via Love and Marriage
32. Muffin Liner Paper Snowflake Craft
A twist on an old classic, make paper snowflakes out of white cupcake liners. From Itsy Bitsy Fun.
33. Cupcake Paper Angel Craft
These angels are so sweet! via Crafty Morning
34. Santa Puppet Craft
Make these santa stick puppets and put on your own little holiday show. via I Heart Crafty Things
35. Snowman Craft
Even if there is no snow where you live, you can still build a snowman! via I Heart Crafty Things
36. Cupcake Paper Candle Ornament Craft
Make this candle ornament for something special to put on your tree. via Saving Toward A Better Life
37. Cupcake Paper Christmas Puppet Craft
Take a simple cupcake liner and make a Christmas elf puppet! Your kids will love playing with these. From I Heart Crafty Things.
38. Christmas Tree Muffin Liner Craft
Make your Christmas tree! via I Heart Crafty Things
Halloween Cupcake Liner Crafts
39. Not-So-Spooky Ghost Craft
Make some not-so-spooky ghosts. via I Heart Crafty Things
40. Cupcake Liner Alien Craft
Make an alien! This cupcake liner craft lets you get really creative and have lots of fun! From Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.
41. Bats Craft
Or some friendly bats! via I Heart Crafty Things
42. Monster Craft
These monsters are so cute and fun – design them however you want! via I Heart Crafty Things
43. Scarecrow Craft
Scarecrows are perfect for fall. via The Pinterested Parent
Summer Cupcake Liner Crafts
44. Ice Cream Cone Craft
The perfect craft to go with your favorite summer treat: ice cream cone!
45. Cupcake Liner 4th of July Bunting Craft
Decorate your mantle with this 4th of July bunting banner. via I Heart Crafty Things
46. Firework Craft for the 4th of July
Make some fun and safe fireworks for the 4th of July! via The Kindergarten Connection
47. Muffin Liner Lemonade Craft
This is a super fun summer craft – a glass of lemonade! via Glued To My Crafts Blog
48. Cupcake Liner Flamingos Craft
I love pink flamingos! Make your own with a pink cupcake liner. via I Heart Crafty Things
49. Bright Yellow Sun Craft
Welcome summer with this beautiful yellow sun. via I Heart Crafty Things
Girly Cupcake Liner Crafts
50. Pretty Paper Crown Craft
This DIY paper crown is so pretty and is made entirely from cupcake liners! From Mama Papa Bubba.
51. Paper Chandelier Craft
These gorgeous paper chandeliers are a fun way for kids to decorate their own room. via Design Improvised
52. Cupcake Liner Ballerina Craft
A ballerina is every little girls favorite! via Well Nourished Nest
53. Muffin Liner Wreath Craft
Change the colors on this wreath and make one for each season. via Design Improvised
A big thank you to all these bloggers who suggested these amazing posts and allowed us to use their images.
More Cupcake Liner Crafts From Kids Activities Blog:
- Check out this cupcake liner ladybug craft!
- We have 11 holiday cupcake liner crafts you will definitely want to check out.
- I love these 25 cupcake liner crafts.
- Roar! Try making this cupcake liner lion craft.
- Low-Mess cupcake liner Jelly Fish Craft is so cool.
- Cupcake liner cookie monster craft!
- And we can’t forget about cupcake liner Elmo craft.
- Or these daffodils!
- Take a look at these 13 adorable cupcake liner crafts.
- These cupcake coloring pages also have cupcake liners.
Which cupcake liner crafts did you try out? Comment below and let us know! We’d love to hear from you!