This slow cooker hot chocolate recipe is oh so good (and oh so easy)! Your kids will love to help make (and drink) this delicious Black and White Crockpot Hot Cocoa. Have you ever ordered a Black and White Hot Chocolate from Starbucks (it’s on the secret menu)?
This copycat recipe is simple, delicious, and great for serving a crowd. It is sure to be your go-to beverage this winter, in fact I wouldn’t host a holiday party without it! And since it’s made in the slow cooker it stays nice and warm. Are your kids looking for a way to earn a little holiday spending money? Who needs a lemonade stand when you can sell this delicious hot cocoa! I know I’d buy a cup! Whether you’re trimming the Christmas tree, coming in from playing in the snow, or just craving a warm comforting treat; this hot chocolate recipe is sure to satisfy.
Slow Cooker (Crockpot) Black and White Hot Chocolate Starbucks Copycat Recipe
To Make Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa You’ll Need
- 8 cups of whole milk (one half gallon)
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Optional for serving: Whipped Cream or Marshmallows
How to Make Hot Chocolate in a Crockpot
- Turn slow cooker to low and add all ingredients.
- Cook for 2 hours, be sure to stir occasionally.
- Once all of the chocolate is melted and it’s nice and hot, turn your slow cooker to warm and taste. Add more sugar if you like it extra sweet.
- Serve with lots of whipped cream or marshmallows!
Fire up that crockpot and sip on this delicious treat.
Looking of more ways to use your slow cooker? Check out these 20+ Slow Cooker Recipes that Kids Love!