I know you might think of fudge as a holiday thing, but I think we should stop that immediately and think of it as an every day thing.
And this will help…2 ingredients.
A little bit of time in the microwave then the fridge.
I know you want fudge.
But what if you just don’t have the time to cook?
What if your go-to recipe has more steps than you have time to take?
Here are three easy, delicious chocolaty recipes to get you into the holiday spirit and save your time (and sanity).
Microwave Fudge Recipe Video
You probably even have the ingredients in your cabinet already, so why not try to make it tonight?
Easy Fudge Recipe Ingredients
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
Easy Fudge Recipe Instructions
- Mix 2 ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Place in foil lined pan.
- Chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove from pan, cut into bars.
- (Optional) Salt with sea salt. <–ingredient #3
More Easy Chocolaty Recipe Videos
Want to see more easy chocolate recipes to save you time and sanity?
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies You’ll Ever Make Video
Not only is this chocolate chip cookie recipe super easy, it’s also super delicious.
Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside…just like you wanted mom to make.
Chocolate Mousse Recipe Video
They’ll love you for it, and only you’ll know that it didn’t take any time at all to make!
More Super Easy Recipes & Treats from Kids Activities Blog
- Make bunny tail treats…they are so cute!
- Here is a 2 minute chocolate cake recipe for one.
- Yum! Make these White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies!
- How about fudge in a bag? What could be easier?
- Make crock pot fudge candy!
- Fudge stick cookies that look like bears…OMG cute.
- So many great homemade fudge ideas!
- Easy peppermint patties recipe that is so fun they make a great gift.
- Have you ever made scream cheese brownies?
- No time at all? Check out Costco brownies fudge or Kirkland cupcakes!
Do you have time to make fudge today…yes, yes you do!