Do your kids love LEGO bricks? If so, this Printable Reading Tracker (that is LEGO-Inspired!) is the perfect way to get them excited about reading!
Getting kids excited to read isn’t always easy, but with the help of this fun coloring Brick Reading Tracker, your LEGO fan will be excited to color in the bricks as he reads.
Featuring 50 bricks, kids can color in one rectangle for each 10 minutes that they read. That means 500 minutes of reading without a fuss!
Not a fan of legos? We have another reading printable that you will love!
Use the printable to record reading over the summer, at home reading for fun, or as part of your class’ weekly reading log records. It’s a great way to combine learning and fun!
Printable Reading Tracker – LEGO-Inspired
Let us know if you have any other inspired ways to get kids reading on a regular basis! The research is so clear that kids who read regularly do better in school and beyond…
More Reading Fun:
- Need another printable log? Check out these fortnite printables.
- Did you know a new study says that your child could learn one million words before kindergarten just by you reading them stories?
- Help your child feel accomplished with these free printable reading certificates.
- You should be reading 20 minutes a day to your child.
- This book will help any child with back to school jitters?
- Keep your place without dog-earing your books with this printable book mark.
- These free comprehension worksheets will help your child retain everything they read!
- Your child will love the very hungry caterpillar activities, which are based on the classic children’s book.
- These early reading games will help aid your child learning to read.
- Need more early reading resources? We have them!
- Learn to read with these free printable sight work activities.
- Need some more fun books to read? Check out these ghostbuster kids book.
- Is the budget tight? There are plenty of free books to read online for kids.
- The bob books series is a great way to learn to read.
- You may be ruining your child’s love of reading. Let us explain how!
- Need a break from reading? Check out these cool drawings to color.