Here are fifteen fun and simple Halloween crafts for kids. There’s something for all ages from toddlers to preschoolers and beyond. All of these crafts use simple items that you probably already have at home. Happy Halloween crafting!
Halloween Crafts for Kids
1. Download the free template for these Halloween shadow puppets and have fun with some Halloween story telling.
2. This Family of Pumpkin Mummies is sure to make the kids giggle.
3. Make a no sew ghost hand puppet – so simple and cute.
4. Enjoy a quick and easy pumpkin craft that contains a yummy surprise inside!
5. Make Paper Plate Pumpkins – a quick and easy craft that toddlers and preschoolers will love.
6. Create these Mummy cards and send some Halloween greetings.
7. These 5 Little Pumpkins finger puppets are perfect for some playful storytelling.
8. Make a cute Flower pot witch from simple items you probably already have at home.
9. A Halloween ring shaker is sure to be a big hit with toddlers.
10. Encourage creativity and fine motor skills with some simple Halloween needlework for preschoolers
11. These Easy Origami Bats would be a fantastic way to decorate the living room this Halloween.
12. Make some Halloween play dough for sensory and creative Halloween play.
13. Cotton ball ghosties are such a cute and fun craft for kids to make.
14.A simple paper plate spider craft is a fun way for kids to get creative this Halloween.
15. Wax crayon pumpkins are a great way to use up all those broken bits of crayon.Powered by Sidelines