This super easy holiday wreath craft for kids is a simple classroom or home craft that can be turned into a homemade ornament, handmade gift or just something festive for the holiday season.
Really Easy Christmas Wreath Craft
Just in time for Christmas, today we are sharing an easy Kid-Made Christmas Wreath that was created with craft supplies from our local dollar store.
Making Christmas crafts together during the holidays with kids is so much fun. This adorable wreath will look adorable hanging on bedroom doors, and is fun to share with neighbors.
Related: Leave at a neighbor’s doorstep with a gift of fresh Christmas cookies.
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Wreath Craft
- Wicker wreath
- Green paint
- Green craft foam
- Red jingle bells
- Red ribbon
- Hot glue or tacky craft glue
After gathering supplies, invite kids to paint the wreath green.
While the paint is drying, cut out leaves from the green craft foam.
When the paint is dry, invite kids to glue the leaves, jingle bells, and ribbon onto the wreath.
More Christmas Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- Check out our massive list of Christmas crafts for kids!
- Download and print our favorite Christmas printables.
- Christmas handprint arts and crafts for kids of all ages.
- These Christmas crafts will keep the entire holiday party busy!
- These preschool Christmas crafts are great for classroom or a little preschooler fun at home.
- These Popsicle stick Christmas crafts are so fun to make and festive to display during the holiday season.
- These Nightmare Before Christmas crafts are so much fun.
- Have some easy craft fun with these pipe cleaner Christmas crafts.
Did you have fun making this easy wreath craft?