Today we have so many great wreath crafts ideas! Kids of all ages will be able to make a Christmas wreath craft out of paper! Use them as Christmas décor to decorate your room, home, or even classroom! There is a Christmas wreath craft for every skill set, whether you children are younger or older. Plus, these are budget-friendly crafts as well, which is always a plus. Make these festive and fun Christmas wreath crafts at home or in the classroom.
Favorite Wreaths For the Christmas Season
Last year, we decided to make our own holiday decorations. It’s a great way to welcome the holiday season with the whole family. That’s why today we are sharing 4 DIY Christmas wreaths to hang on your front door that are so much fun! It is the perfect time for holiday crafts! There’s nothing more fun than making your own Christmas wreath. It’s a great way to give good use to your leftover craft supplies, or you can find them in any dollar store.
Objects like paper plates, pom poms, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, and pretty much anything you can think of, are perfect for making a beautiful Christmas wreath. Adults and kids of all ages will have so much fun while making these easy Christmas crafts to put on the living room or their own room:
- Younger kids will work on their hand dexterity and color recognition skills, while older kids will find this craft relaxing and inspiring.
- Some of these beautiful wreath ideas are more complex, making them the perfect activity for adults.
- We’re sure everyone will enjoy making a fun craft this Christmas time!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Christmas Wreath Paper Craft
Get your creative juices flowing with this Christmas wreath paper craft! This DIY wreath idea is a bit more complicated for younger kids to do on their own, but they can help with the final decorations, like adding red pom poms and holly leaves.
2. Paper Plate Christmas Wreath
Make a paper plate Christmas wreath! It’s a fun craft perfect for the whole family and doesn’t take too much time. We also included a free printable with a bow and holly leaf to help you make this cute craft.
3. Origami Christmas Wreath
Let’s make an origami Christmas wreath! All you need is origami paper, glue, a ribbon, and small beads! Follow the step-by-step tutorial, and you’ll have your own minimal look Christmas wreath.
4. Paper Wreath Craft
Kids of all ages will have so much fun making this festive Christmas paper wreath craft which includes downloadable free templates for the leaves. The end result is a Christmas paper plate wreath that doesn’t take too much time.
Ways To Make These Christmas Wreath Ideas Even More Festive
Some of these wreaths, while a super cute, are a little plain. I can’t help but think how cute they would look with little Christmas decorations and other little things sticking to the construction paper. I feel like they would definitely bring holiday cheer to these diy Christmas wreath ideas. Some of the things I think would look great are:
- Red Ribbon
- Red Berries
- Candy Canes
- Red poms poms
- White Pine
- Live Greenery
- Extra Christmas Ornaments
- Themed Christmas Ornaments
- Pine Needles
- White Berries
- Pop Of Color
- Santa Hat
Want more Christmas crafts? Try these from Kids Activities Blog:
- Here is a roundup post with 327 Christmas crafts for kids!
- Why not try handprint Christmas crafts?
- A pinecone tree craft is always a great idea.
- This simple Christmas craft doubles as a festive wreath.
- This cardboard reindeer craft is super festive!
More Christmas Wreath Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Easy Christmas Wreath Craft For Kids Using Paper Plates
- Easiest Christmas Wreath For Kids Of All Ages
- Christmas Wreath Crafts
- Christmas Wreath Paper Craft For Kids
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath
- Let’s Make An Origami Wreath For Christmas
- Christmas Button Wreath
- DIY Advent Calendar Wreath Craft Made With Free Printables
- Easy Paper Wreath Craft with Printable Template
- DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
- DIY Wreath Kit For Kids
Which Christmas wreath craft was your favorite? Write it down in the comments!