This DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath post was written in 2019, but since then has been updated for 2020.
Bring The Force into your home this Christmas with a DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath. This unique decoration is the perfect addition to holiday decorations for anyone who is Star Wars obsessed.
When decorating for the holidays, I like to incorporate items that I know my family loves. We partnered with Hallmark Gold Crown to shop their holiday products, and I found just what I was looking for with their Star Wars itty bittys.
DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
Who doesn’t love Star Wars? I prefer the original trilogy, I even enjoy the newer movies, but I don’t really acknowledge the prequels.
Never would I have though Star Wars could be festive, but then I thought these cute stuffed animals would look adorable as part of a holiday wreath, and I’m so happy with how it turned out!
Supplies You Need To Make DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath:
- 12-inch wire wreath form
- 24 yards of 1.5-inch wire ribbon (8 yards of each design)
- Star Wars itty bittys
- Floral accents
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Video: DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
How To Make A Hallmark Star Wars Wreath
- Start by choosing the itty bittys that you want to use in your wreath.
- I love Holiday Yoda, with his adorable Santa hat! Remove the tags and set aside.
- Tie the ribbon in a bow around your wire wreath form, alternating designs. You want to make sure that the loops are all about the same size. This is seriously the easiest way to create a wreath EVER!
- Work all the way around the wreath, making sure there are no gaps.
- Once you have the ribbon tied all the way around, fluff the loops of each bow to cover the knots. This creates a ruffle effect that is so fun!
- Use the hot glue to attach your Star Wars itty bittys and the floral accents. I added mine off-center to add interest to the wreath.
Hallmark Star Wars Itty Bittys
While Halmark may have different Star Wars Itty Bittys every year, they still have a ton of different Star Wars characters.
They not only have characters from the original trilogy, but also the…..prequels….and even characters from the newest movies and The Mandalorian.
Make This DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
Make it festive with green and red classic Christmas colors or maybe follow a theme.
Doing a Kylo Ren Star Wars wreath? Maybe use black, silver, and red ribbon.
Adding Han, Chewie, and the Millennium Falcon? Brown, white, and silver will look great!
We love our festive colors though, and it fits with our Yoda Itty Bitty and our 3-CPO. Plus, the added leaves and beads really gives it an extra pop in my opinion.
Hallmark has a huge selection of holiday gifts and decorations, including some from your favorite movies and TV shows. Check them out online
More Christmas Wreaths To Make
Not a Star Wars fan? That is fine! We have plenty of other wreaths you can make. Let your child be part of the festivities with these Christmas wreath craft ideas elementary kids can make.
You may also love this advent calendar wreath as well. Not only is it pretty and festive, but you’ll know how many days till Christmas.
We have over 500 amazing Christmas activities your family will love.