Bring The Force into your home this Christmas with a DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath. This unique decoration is the perfect addition to holiday decorations for anyone who is Star Wars obsessed. When decorating for the holidays, I like to incorporate items that I know my family loves.
DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
Who doesn’t love Star Wars? I prefer the original trilogy, I even enjoy the newer movies, but I don’t really acknowledge the prequels.
Related: Oh so many Christmas activities
Never would I have though Star Wars could be festive, but then I thought these cute stuffed animals would look adorable as part of a holiday wreath, and I’m so happy with how it turned out!
Supplies You Need To Make DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
- 12-inch wire wreath form
- 24 yards of 1.5-inch wire ribbon (8 yards of each design)
- Star Wars stuffed animals
- Floral accents
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Video: DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
How To Make A Star Wars Wreath
Start by choosing the Star Wars characters that you want to use in your wreath.
We made a Star Wars wreath with these cute Star Wars characters, but you can see how you could make anything once you find some plushies that you like.
I love Holiday Yoda, with his adorable Santa hat! Remove the tags and set aside.
Tie the ribbon in a bow around your wire wreath form, alternating designs. You want to make sure that the loops are all about the same size. This is seriously the easiest way to create a wreath EVER!
Work all the way around the wreath, making sure there are no gaps.
Once you have the ribbon tied all the way around, fluff the loops of each bow to cover the knots. This creates a ruffle effect that is so fun!
Use the hot glue to attach your Star Wars characters and the floral accents. I added mine off-center to add interest to the wreath.
Make This DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
Make it festive with green and red classic Christmas colors or maybe follow a theme.
- Doing a Kylo Ren Star Wars wreath? Maybe use black, silver, and red ribbon.
- Adding Han, Chewie, and the Millennium Falcon? Brown, white, and silver will look great!
- We love our festive colors though, and it fits with our Yoda Itty Bitty and our 3-CPO. Plus, the added leaves and beads really gives it an extra pop in my opinion.
More Christmas Wreaths To Make
- Oh so many wreath crafts for kids
- Make a handprint wreath with the entire family.
- You may also love this advent calendar wreath as well. Not only is it pretty and festive, but you’ll know how many days till Christmas.
- Make an egg carton wreath craft.
- This laurel wreath is lovely or make a laurel crown wreath.
- Try this easy wreath craft for kids.
- A button wreath is super fun to make.
- We have over 500 amazing Christmas activities your family will love.
This article was originally sponsored and has been updated to remove the sponsorship language.
How did your Star Wars wreath turn out?