This holiday season, kids can make a Christmas button wreath to add to their family’s decorations! We adore homemade holiday projects for kids and this is one of our favorites.
This article is sponsored by Imperial Sugar.
Christmas Button Wreath Craft
This Christmas button wreath craft is so much fun a great way to get ready for Christmas! You probably have everything you need in your cabinets already!
How To Make This Wonderfully Festive Button Christmas Wreath Craft
We created this fun holiday craft for Kids in the Kitchen at Imperial Sugar – hop on over there to grab the step by step instructions.
Stay awhile at Kids in the Kitchen because it is full of fun things to do with kids…in the kitchen (and beyond).
More Christmas Wreath Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- This festive advent calendar wreath craft with free printables is amazing.
- Use tissue paper, paper plates, and gems to make this simple Christmas wreath collage.
- The Force is strong with this DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath.
- Wow! This is the easiest Christmas wreath craft that kids of all ages can make.
- You need to check out this holiday wreath kit!
What colors will your button Christmas wreath be? Let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear from you.