This holiday season, kids can make a Christmas button wreath to add to their family’s decorations! We adore homemade holiday projects for kids and this is one of our favorites.
This article is sponsored by Imperial Sugar.
Christmas Button Wreath Craft
This Christmas button wreath craft is so much fun a great way to get ready for Christmas! You probably have everything you need in your cabinets already!
How To Make This Wonderfully Festive Button Christmas Wreath Craft
We created this fun holiday craft for Kids in the Kitchen at Imperial Sugar – hop on over there to grab the step by step instructions.
Stay awhile at Kids in the Kitchen because it is full of fun things to do with kids…in the kitchen (and beyond).
More Christmas Wreath Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Easy Christmas Wreath Craft For Kids Using Paper Plates
- Easiest Christmas Wreath For Kids Of All Ages
- Christmas Wreath Crafts
- Christmas Wreath Paper Craft For Kids
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath
- Let’s Make An Origami Wreath For Christmas
- Christmas Button Wreath
- DIY Advent Calendar Wreath Craft Made With Free Printables
- Easy Paper Wreath Craft with Printable Template
- DIY Star Wars Holiday Wreath
- DIY Wreath Kit For Kids
What colors will your button Christmas wreath be? Let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear from you.