Halloween just wouldn’t be the same without Jack Skellington. He is the Pumpkin King after all (I will wait while you Hail to him).
So while you might be thinking of decorating your home with ghosts, zombies, or something cutesy, I am brewing up a master plan containing 25 The Nightmare Before Christmas Ideas that will help get me through the long, dark nights of October. Even if you’re not decorating this year, you can still watch the Pumpkin King on TV, as The Nightmare Before Christmas is definitely in our top Halloween movies for kids.
So come take a walk with me through a creepy old cemetery and at the end, you might just find the spooky idea that you have been lurking for!
(Contains affiliate links.)
25 The Nightmare Before Christmas Ideas
- Greet guests with this Jack Skellington Charger Plate that is creepily chic.
- Got a sweet tooth? Don’t worry, these Chocolate Covered Jack Skellingtons have got you covered- literally.
- Ward off the darkness with this Jack Skellington Night Light.
- These Jack Skellington Cookies scream sweetness.
- Your nails deserve a nightshade treatment and this Nightmare Before Christmas Nail Design is the answer!
- Easy yet delicious these Jack Skellington Marshmallow Pops are the perfect treat.
- The Oogie Boogie is under your bed, but these Oogie Boogie Cupcakes are not at all in your head!
- The pumpkin king can literally hang around with these DIY Jack Skellington Ornaments.
- You can create this Sally Craft Pumpkin by stitching your little heart out.
- Make your own Zero The Ghost Dog that can hang around and be your new best friend.
- To make your own Undead Bullet Hole Duck would be quack-tacular!
- Nothing could spread the holiday cheer better than this Jack and Oogie Boogie Lunch Box that is full of fearful eats and treats.
- Eating these Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples will be the best thing you enjoy all week!
- Whipping up spooky goodies just got easier with these Jack Skellington Measuring Spoons.
- What’s this? What’s this? It’s a Jack Skellington Life Size Prop!
- A squash turned into an Oogie Boogie Decorative item– plain Brilliant!
- You need a bottle for that potion! Make your own Sally Potion Bottles just don’t leave them within your kids reach! 😉
- Jack Skellington String Garland is a great decorative idea for all year long!
- This Nightmare Before Christmas Printable is the most inexpensive Halloween item you will own (because it’s free)!
- Let your children show their love for Nightmare Before Christmas with these Glow in The Dark Shoes!
- Make your own Oogie Boogie Cross Stitch and hang it around for all the gouls to see!
- This Pumpkin King Cocktail is one recipe just for the grownups!
- Learn how to make this awesome Jack Skellington Pillow that can be used all year long!
- This Jack Skellington Cake is something even the beginner baker can make.
- Last but not least, a DIY Jack Skellington Costume just in time for Halloween.