We have gathered the best kids Christmas crafts for preschoolers and toddlers. These easy Christmas crafts are fun to make and use craft supplies that are already in your closet. From making Christmas trees, ornaments, Santa, Rudolph and so many other crafty Christmas ideas, we know kids will love these easy and festive crafts at home or in the classroom.
Easy Christmas Crafts For Preschoolers & Toddlers
These easy Christmas crafts are perfect for smaller kids and some of our favorites. The holiday crafts are creative, festive, fun, and some are a little messy.
Related: Christmas handprint art
These Christmas crafts are the perfect combination of Christmas craft fun!
1. Make Red & Green Christmas Playdough
We love this green Christmas playdough. You can make a tree, use cookie cutters, add sequin ornaments, pom poms, stars, glitter, or even change the colors of it and make candy canes. The sky is the limit with this preschool Christmas craft!
2. Egg Carton Snowman Craft for Christmas
We love preschool egg carton crafts and this egg carton snowman craft from Papelisimo is super cute and stands on its own. Change out the colors of the scarf and snowman details for extra holiday craft fun.
3. Simple Pom Pom Christmas Garland Craft
Who needs to buy garland when you can make your own homemade Christmas garland using pom poms? This pom pom Christmas garland is festive, fun, colorful, and sparkly! Who doesn’t love sparkles?!
Related: More homemade ornaments kids can make
4. Spin Art Christmas Tree Craft
Spin art is so cool and mess free! Make spin art Christmas trees to allow your preschooler to make a masterpiece, but without the splattered paint outside anywhere but the salad spinner!
5. Super Simple Straw Christmas Tree Craft
This one is my favorite! This straw Christmas tree is so easy to make, yet so unique and cool to look at. I think it makes one of the best preschool Christmas crafts because they can build and decorate it all themselves and that to me makes it a little more satisfying in the end.
6. Easy Pipe Cleaner Candy Cane Craft
You can make these easy and cute pipe cleaner candy canes. They’re so easy to do you and you can make all sorts of different colored ones.
Related: Pipe cleaner ornaments
7.Christmas Card Making Station Idea for Preschoolers
Create festive Christmas tree Christmas cards to hand out or mail to friends and family this year.
8. Stacked Felt Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
I love this Christmas tree ornament. Honestly, I may may a bigger version to use as a centerpiece as it is super simple to make.
9. Handmade Christmas Gifts
Check out these best homemade gifts Turn a plain picture frame into something personalized with foam letters, pom poms, and stickers.
10. DIY Lollipop Christmas Ornament Craft
You can use clay to create a large colorful swirly lollipop ornaments.
11. Popsicle Stick Snowflake Craft
Try making this super cute popsicle stick snowflake. These cute snowflake crafts are great for hanging on the Christmas tree or from the ceiling to make the whole room look like winter no matter the weather outside.
12. Salt Dough Christmas Tree Craft
This salt dough ornament craft will make a great keepsake! Parents, grandparents, and other friends and family will love getting one of these.
13. Cardboard Christmas Tree Craft
Let’s make colorful cardboard Christmas trees! This simple recycled paper craft is really easy and you can make a whole Christmas forrest!
14. Santa Claus Craft with Construction Paper & Popcorn!
Santa has a fluffy white beard and cotton on his hat. Instead of using cotton for this craft uses popcorn!
15. Gingerbread Playdough Ornaments
Move over salt dough, this gingerbread playdough recipe is a fun twist on traditional dough ornaments.
16. Christmas Bunting Decorations to Make
Make your own Christmas bunting to decorate inside or outside! You can use festive colors like red or green or your favorite colors.
17. Fingerprint Elf Craft
Help your little one make a fingerprint Elf ornament. You can add any name you want to your Elf craft.
18. Homemade Christmas Tree Craft
Use beautifully colored paper to create these cute Christmas trees. It’s similar to making a “fan”.
19. Printable Reindeer Antlers Craft
Use this free printable to create a reindeer crown for your little one! This is not only festive, but promotes pretend play.
20. Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Create photo wreath ornaments using wooden ornaments you can paint and glue pom poms too or colorful buttons.
21. Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft
Create this toilet paper roll reindeer using handprint cutouts as antlers!
22. Holiday Coloring Pages Make Great Craft Starters
This paper plate snowglobe craft starts with a favorite holiday coloring page. Use the coloring page we did or choose another one for your paper plate craft. Here’s a fun collection of traditional holiday coloring pages for kids. There are a lot of Christmas Free Printable template available.
23. Pipe Cleaner Snowflake Craft
This snowflake craft is perfect for preschoolers and kindergarten kids.
24. Handprint Wreath Craft
Use your hand and finger paint to make a green wreath with a big red bow. It is so cute!
25. Gingerbread Man Craft
Help your preschooler make a life-sized gingerbread man cut out so they can decorate it!
26. Reindeer Handprint Craft
27. Paper Plate Christmas Wreath Craft
Your child can make a paper plate Christmas wreath craft! All they need is a paper plate with the middle cut out, sparkly pom poms, glue, and green yarn.
More Preschool Christmas Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Looking for more Christmas arts and crafts? Look no further! We have lots of homemade Christmas ornaments you can make!
- Prep ahead a little for these cute popsicle stick ornaments crafts for preschoolers and older kids.
- We have 20 Elf crafts and Elf treats you can make! They’re cute, festive, and at times delicious!
- Looking for more Christmas activities? We have these 11 Christmas tree crafts for preschoolers you may like as well.
- We have over 100 Christmas activities for the whole family!
What is your favorite Christmas preschool craft? Let us know in the comments!