Have you seen the video of the twin brother crying when his brother goes down the stairs without him? If you haven’t, you have to check it out. It’s such a sweet and heartwarming video of the sweetest brothers. The way the brother who left without the first one comes back will melt your heart. Check it out!
Twins Growing Up
Having more than one child can be a wonderful thing, but there are times when it’s hard. They all have such different personalities, and, more than that, they grow-up at different rates.
So while your older child might be ready to do something, the younger one might not be quite there yet…and that can lead to a lot of confusion and hurt.
I never realized the same can happen with twins until I saw this video.
I don’t know for sure that the boy on the left is the oldest, but he definitely acts like it.
They dress alike, have the same haircut, look alike, and yet, he’s just a little ahead of his brother.
And when he jumps down the stair before his brother, well, bubby isn’t quite ready to be left behind.
Take a look!
Twin Cries Over Stairs Video
I love that he goes back for his brother.
That he takes his hand, helps him jump down that last step, too, and then they hug it out.
It’s a reminder that even though kids grow at different rates, they can all still be there for each other when they need them.
And that hug at the end? That’s totally the best part.
More Toddler Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- 100s and 100s of fun toddler activities all here at Kids Activities Blog!
- Need a toddler costume? They aren’t just for Halloween at this age.
- Play some fun indoor toddler games that will help get out that toddler energy!
- Toddler hairstyles can be a challenge, we’ve got ya covered!
- Crafts for toddlers are simple, fun and usually use things you already have around the house!
- Got a picky eater? Check out these toddler breakfast ideas that are sure to please.
- We have a list of the best toddler snacks around.
- Oh my gosh! You have to check out this stair slide!
- This surprise adoption video is the sweetest!
- Some really good advice from moms here at Kids Activities Blog for toddler parents/caregivers:
Did this video warm your heart?