Whether you are looking for an easy DIY project or a fun way to dress up the dessert table at your next Halloween party, these Mummy Spoons are the perfect solution! Besides what kid wouldn’t love to use one of these to eat? They are even a perfect craft for classrooms and make being a room mummy so much easier! (affiliates included)
Supplies Needed to Make Mummy Spoons:
How to Make Mummy Spoons:
- Cut the muslin in long strips. Your strips should be fairly thin, between ¼ – ½ inch. While cutting the muslin, don't worry about cutting it straight or even. In fact, jagged edges are good and look good on your mummy!
- Add a dab of hot glue on the end of one of the pieces of muslin and attach to the handle of the spoon.
- Wrap the fabric around the spoon and secure with a drop of hot glue when you reach the end. Continue until the spoon handle is wrapped.
- Add two small googly eyes to the end of your spoon handle.
- Serve with your favorite dessert!
Looking for a quick and simple, but still pretty dessert idea? Give this Halloween Pudding a try!
Ingredients Needed for Halloween Pudding:
- Vanilla pudding
- Red food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- Halloween Oreos
How to Make Halloween Pudding:
- Make the pudding according to package instructions.
- Color the vanilla pudding orange. You will need 1 red drop to every 4 yellow drops of food coloring.
- In a bag, crush Halloween Oreos. You will want to just coarsely crush them.
- In a clear cup, layer orange pudding and the Oreos until your cup is full.
- Serve with a cute Mummy spoon!
Need some fun fall ideas? Check out 25 Ways to Get Your Candy Corn Fix All Year Long!