Whether your kids are already back to school, or will be soon, these 5 Back to School Afternoon Snack Ideas are the perfect pick-me-up to beat the afternoon slump!
5 Back to School Afternoon Snack Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
Cinnamon Sugar Bagels
- Slice the bagel into thin slices.
- Brush melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, melt butter and add flour tortilla.
- Add cheese to tortilla.
- Add apple slices to one side, and fold over the tortilla.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Wands
- Spread peanut or apple butter on tip of pretzel rod.
- Dip in chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles.
Sweet Cracker Sandwiches
- Spread peanut or apple butter on one Saltine cracker.
- Top with slice or strawberry.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Add second Saltine cracker to top to make a sandwich.
- Put everything in a blender, and mix well.
- Pour into Zuko popsicle machine to make popsicles OR prepare them in a reusable Popsicle mold the night before and leave them in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
The only thing we love more than a new recipe, is a new kitchen toy! Here are some of our favorites:
- Bento box containers
- Fit and Fresh container
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Back to School Tips and Recipes
- 5 Back to School Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Back to School Tips Every Mom Should Know
- 5 Meatless and Nut-Free Back to School Lunch Ideas
- When to Start Back to School Shopping
What is your family’s favorite after school snack? Comment below!