No one wants to get into trouble, but it seems when kids try to save face they tell stories far beyond what any adult could think up.
Seriously, who could be mad a that face?
Kids are incorrigible, but that’s part of what we love about them, right?
This video makes me giggle because everyone is very aware of what REALLY happened. And super kudos to mom for a quietly effective investigation!
I Did Not Eat The Donut Video
You’d think when mama points out that the donut is still sitting right next to the kiddo that she’d fess up, but nope!
She did not eat that donut, and that’s the story she’s sticking to.
Do you have a cute story of a fib your child told?
MORE FAMILY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Let’s all get together and make family handprint art!
- Dress alike? Yep, let’s do family Halloween costumes.
- Need more fun like this video? We have fun and easy pranks for family members to play on each other.
- Valentines Day is a day of love. Here are some fun family Valentines Day ideas.
- Need some family-friendly New Years Eve ideas?
- And let’s not forget to go have a family picnic.
- This sweet little girl feels all the feels while watching The Good Dinosaur. It’s so sweet, you have to watch.
- Mom brings in a Jazz band to wake up her 10 year old daughter.
- This little one is learning to spell...sort of.
- A 3D printer changed this little girl’s life!
Has your child ever told a fib?