When our kids are little, it’s sometimes hard to gauge just how much they understand the world around them.
It’s easy to dismiss their tears as being tired, or hungry, or just cranky.
But sometimes…sometimes it becomes really clear just how much kids really do understand.
As this two-year-old, Jintry, watched THE GOOD DINOSAUR, her mother saw her tearing up.
“What’s wrong?” mom asks the toddler.
Turns out, the movie was making her sad.
See, the baby dinosaur fell into the water and Jintry knew it just wanted to be with its mama.
What happens next is probably the sweetest thing you’ll ever see, and will definitely make you think twice about what you think the littles do and don’t understand!
Take a look!
Girl Cries During Dinosaur Video
Want to see more great videos?
Some Feel Good Dinosaur Activities from Kids Activities Blog
- Kid finds dinosaur bone…and it is awesome!
- Have you seen the where dinosaurs lived map? It is crazy fun!
- Google has created this awesome way to see “real life” dinosaurs in your town. Check out the Google dinosaurs!
- These light up dinosaur toy collections are soooo fun for the bath and beyond.
- You need a dinosaur garden. That is it. The discussion is closed :).
- Have you heard about the spinosaurus?
- Make dinosaur waffles for breakfast!
- And grab this free printable dinosaur coloring poster!