This sweet little girl feels all the feels while watching “The Good Dinosaur.” It’s the cutest thing. I’m a crier, so I know how she feels. I can’t handle sad parts, and this little empath is the same way while watching this kid’s movie. It’s super sweet, you have to watch!
Sweet Girl Feeling All The Feels While Watching A Dinosaur Movie
When our kids are little, it’s sometimes hard to gauge just how much they understand the world around them. It’s easy to dismiss their tears as being tired, or hungry, or just cranky. But sometimes…sometimes it becomes really clear just how much kids really do understand. As this two-year-old, Jintry, watched THE GOOD DINOSAUR, her mother saw her tearing up.
“What’s wrong?” mom asks the toddler.
Turns out, the movie was making her sad. Really sad. See, the baby dinosaur fell into the water and Jintry knew it just wanted to be with its mama.
What happens next is probably the sweetest thing you’ll ever see, and will definitely make you think twice about what you think the littles do and don’t understand!
Take a look!
Girl Cries During Dinosaur Video
Some Feel Good Dinosaur Activities from Kids Activities Blog
- Kid finds dinosaur bone…and it is awesome!
- Have you seen the where dinosaurs lived map? It is crazy fun!
- Google has created this awesome way to see “real life” dinosaurs in your town. Check out the Google dinosaurs!
- These light up dinosaur toy collections are soooo fun for the bath and beyond.
- You need a dinosaur garden. That is it. The discussion is closed :).
- Have you heard about the spinosaurus?
- Make dinosaur waffles for breakfast!
- Print out these Velociraptor Coloring Pages for your dino loving kid!
- And grab this free printable dinosaur coloring poster!
- You have to see this list of 36 Fun Preschooler Dinosaurs Art ideas and activities!
Wasn’t this the sweetest video? Does your little one have big feelings watching movies?