If you are looking for a fun way to make math practice easier, we’ve got you! We are so excited to share these free resources – skip counting mazes! Continue reading to find the download link.
Free Skip Counting Worksheets
Learning how to count is an extremely important skill that kids have to learn from an early age. It may seem difficult to teach young children the correct order of numbers, but it doesn’t have to be that way! There are different ways to make it fun for everyone – like this wide collection of fun mazes that are all about counting.
Besides being a great way to develop math skills, these skip counting mazes are also a great way to enhance fine motor skills as kids will need to hold a pencil and stay within a border.
This blog post has affiliate links.
How To Use Skip Counting Mazes
These math games printable worksheets are very similar to the regular mazes, but there’s a twist: instead of trying to find the path to get to the end, children will need to use their math skills to multiply and find the correct number in the list.
Download and print the skip counting maze worksheets and laminate them so they last longer and you can use them multiple times with dry-erase markers. Alternatively, you can paste them onto cardstock paper or even paper plates and use them as a one-time activity. Then, using a crayon, dot markers, colored pencils or a regular pencil, they have to follow the number sequence according to the instructed number patterns.
Our set includes count by 1s, count by 2s, count by 3s, and count by 5’s. They are perfect for 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade. Enjoy these free printables math worksheets!
Count by 1s
Our first printable is a count by 1, perfect for the youngest kids. Print the worksheet, start at 1, and work your way through the maze by counting by one up to 100. These fun skip counting mazes are an easy way to get introduced to multiplication problems.
Count by 2s
Our second printable in our practice pages are a count by 2s activity. Help the astronaut get to the rocket! Start at 2, then 4, 6, 8, and go all the way to 200.
Count by 3s
Our third free printable skip counting maze is a count by 3s. Start at 3 and find the following numbers (3, 6, 9, etc.) in the sequence all the way to 300.
Count by 5s
Our fourth and last printable in number mazes file is a count by 5 skip counting sequence. Start at 5, then find 10, 15, and so on until 500. This is a great resource for older children because it has larger numbers.
Download Free Skip Counting mAZES :
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR SKIP COUNTING MAZES
These printable mazes are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed skip counting mazes template pdf
Want more counting activities? Try these from Kids Activities Blog:
- This counting craft has an owl theme – so adorable!
- A counting on a rainbow worksheet – for the little learners that are just learning the numbers.
- Download and print these counting worksheets for preschoolers! It’s never too early to learn math.
- Bug counting worksheets are just way too cute.
- We have even more skip counting worksheets, free and ready to be downloaded.
- Don’t know how to teach skip counting? Try these lego math activities.
- This counting game makes learning numbers fun.
- Check out these 3 printable mazes!
- Check out these free printable mazes for kids.
- We have even more beginner mazes printable for kids.
- Print out this alphabet maze today!
Did your kiddo enjoy these skip counting mazes?