We all think our baby is the smartest at one point.
But what I am about to show you may have you second-guessing!
At a year and a half old, most babies are just beginning to stretch their vocabularies.
Most can walk, some can run, say basic sentences, and even communicate basic requests, but I was blown away to find out about a toddler who is able to read better than most kindergarteners!
You can tell from the patient way his parent works with him that this is something they both enjoy.
It’ll be exciting to see what other things he learns as he gets older!
The Baby Skateboarder
Can you believe that?
Smartest 2-Year-Old Ever!
WANT TO SEE MORE GREAT VIDEOS?
MORE BABY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Grab these baby vapor bath bombs which will help baby breathe better when congested.
- Ahhhh…super cute baby dinosaur coloring pages for kids.
- Here is a super cute baby daddy funny video.
- You know you really absolutely can’t live without Baby Shark cereal…
- We have the best list of activities for 1 year olds…ever!
- Do you know what the top baby names for the last decade have been? Is your name on it?
- If you have a baby, then you need to check out the pampers app. It is CRAZY!
- Make this really sweet and simple baby play station.
- We have some really yummy and easy to make baby food recipes.
- Need some ideas on how to entertain a baby? We got you!
- OK, I loooove this so much! It is a unicorn baby swaddle…and it is way cute.
- What to do if your baby won’t sleep through the night.
- Over 200 learn to read activities for kids of all ages…even babies.
- Get those babies smarter with activities for 2 year olds…
Are you as smart as a baby?