With this list of the best Thanksgiving leftover recipes, turkey leftovers will become your favorite part of the Thanksgiving holiday. What to make with leftover turkey has never been easier with these turkey leftover ideas the entire family will love.
Turkey Leftovers Recipes We Love
You won’t be tired of turkey eating all these delicious leftover recipes. Turkey is the cornerstone of the holiday meal, but what to you do with the inevitable Thanksgiving leftovers?
Related: Not too late for Thanksgiving treats
Here are the best ideas for easy leftover turkey recipes. So go ahead and order an extra large bird, you’re going to want all those Thanksgiving leftovers!
Easy Thanksgiving Leftover REcipes
I think that my favorite part of Thanksgiving, food-wise, is the actual leftovers!
Turkey Leftover Casserole REcipes
1. Turkey Mac and Cheese Casserole Recipe
Kids will love Organize and Decorate Everything‘s Turkey Mac and Cheese Casserole!
2. Turkey Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
Jo Cooks‘ Leftover Turkey Shepherd’s Pie is simple and delicious.
3. Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
I can’t wait to try Spicy Southern Kitchen‘s Turkey Tetrazzini!
4. Turkey Frittata Recipe
Serve turkey leftovers for breakfast with Domestic Fits‘ Turkey Frittata Recipe.
5. Turkey Pot Pie With Cheddar Biscuit Crust Recipe
Just A Taste‘s Leftover Turkey Pot Pie with Cheddar Biscuit Crust sounds as good as the main event!
6. Roasted Butternut Squash With Turkey Stuffing Recipe
Make a festive meal with this recipe for Roasted Butternut Squash with Turkey Stuffing from The Adventures of MJ and Hungryman.
7. Easy Turkey Enchiladas Recipe
Easy Turkey Enchiladas are a great way to use turkey leftovers!
Leftover Turkey Sandwiches & Turkey Salad Recipes
8. Best Turkey Sandwich Recipe in the World
We love our best turkey sandwich that is easy to make and tastes delicious!
9. Fully Loaded Turkey Quesadillas
Dishin and Dishes‘ Fully Loaded Turkey Quesadillas make great use of leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
10. Turkey Owl Sandwiches
Use some of that leftover turkey to make these adorable Owl Sandwiches. Your kids will think they’re a hoot!
11. Turkey Pesto Panini
Damn Delicious‘ Turkey Pesto Panini elevates leftovers to sophisticated perfection!
12. Ranch Turkey Club Salad
For a salad kids will actually eat, try this Ranch Turkey Club Salad from the Weary Chef.
13. Turkey Tater Sliders
These Turkey Tator Sliders, by Bev Cooks, on Tablespoon, are such a clever way to reinvent Thanksgiving dinner.
14. Turkey Hand Pies
Cooler than a sandwich, kids will love The Mother Huddle‘s Leftover Thanksgiving Dinner Hand Pies.
Leftover Turkey Soup & Turkey Chili Recipes
15. Turkey Stock Recipe
Make beautiful Turkey Stock with this recipe from The Endless Meal.
16. Smokey Bacon and Turkey Chowder Recipe
This Smokey Bacon and Turkey Chowder from I Breathe I’m Hungry sounds amazing!
17. White Bean Turkey and Kale Soup Recipe
White Bean Turkey and Kale Soup from Eat Spin Run Repeat, on Greatist is healthy and light after all that pie!
18. Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Recipe
Passion for Savings‘ Slow Cooker Turkey Chili is an ideal way to use that leftover bird..
19. Crock Pot Turkey and noodle Soup Recipe
How about this delicious Crock Pot Turkey and noodle Soup from Kleinworth and Co.?!
20. Fiesta Turkey Tortilla Soup Recipe
Fiesta Turkey Tortilla Soup, from Taste of Home, has great southwest flavor.
21. Turkey Broccoli Alfredo Recipe
Steamed broccoli, a creamy parmesan sauce, and noodles topped with delicious turkey is amazing from Busy Budgeter.
Here’s hoping you have plenty of Thanksgiving leftovers!
More Turkey Recipes from Kids Activities Blog
- Creamy Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe
- Easy Turkey Enchilada Receipe
- 25 Chili Recipes to Keep You Warm
- 5 Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers
- Classic Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 5 Traditional Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Check out this Turkey Sandwich Recipe!
- Yum, you need to try these Thanksgiving dessert recipes!
- You have to try these thanksgiving recipes for kids.
- Are you ready for this easy piecaken recipe?
- Do not miss out on this list of our favorite winter recipes for families!
What’s your most creative and delicious recipe for leftover turkey? Comment below!