I am a huge fan of any kind of chili recipe. Chicken chili, beef chili, vegetarian chili, or heck, even this chili made with buffalo meat! You name I ™ll try it! Now that the weather is getting colder, chili season is definitely upon us. I ™ve been scouring the net for all sorts of different recipes to try and I can't wait to get started!
25 Chili Recipes to Keep You Warm All Winter
I always make a homemade chili seasoning and keep several packets of it handy in my pantry. It's a great blend that's perfect as a base for just about any mix-ins you like to add. It has just the right amount of heat where even the kids can handle it. But moms, if you have little ones, you might want to cut it back just a tad.
Chili Recipes Using Ground Beef
While there are plenty of different ways to make chili, ground beef versions have been around for a long time. Here are five recipes using hamburger meat that would be great to try.
- Cowboy Chili from Chef in Training
- Famous Chili on Julie’s Eats & Treats
- 3 Bean Chili from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Game Day Beer Chili via Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Best Damn Chili Ever from Noshing with the Nolands
Vegetarian Chili Recipes
If you prefer to keep meat out of your diet, vegetarian chili packs a big protein punch because it’s loaded with beans, sometimes lentils and other great ingredients. Here are a few you might like.
- Lentil Chili over at Little Broken
- Quinoa Chili from Damn Delicious
- Veggie Chili on Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Butternut Squash Chili via The Kitchen is my Playground
- Darryl's Famous Vegetarian Chili from Family Fresh Meals
Turkey, Sausage & Chicken Chili
If you love meat but are trying to cut back on the red stuff, there are other options such as poultry and sausage. Try one of these delicious numbers on for size.
- White Chicken Chili via Cooking Classy
- Biggest Loser Turkey Chili from iFood Real
- Chorizo & Two Bean Chili from Bev Cooks
- Buffalo Chicken Chili over at Crockpot Gourmet
- 5-Ingredient Easy White Chicken Chili from Gimme Some Oven
Slow Cooker Chili Recipes
Ready to break out your slow cooker? Chili is one of the easiest recipes for the crock pot. Here's a few to get you started.
- Slow Cooker Texas Chili on Six Sisters Stuff
- Slow Cooker Lumberjack Chili from The 36th Avenue
- Slow Cooker Chili over at Gimme Some Oven
- Slow Cooker Chuck Wagon Chili via Miss Information
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili from Farm Fresh Feasts
Other Fun Ways to Enjoy Chili
Once you find your favorite chili recipe, try making chili cheese dogs or chili cheese dip. Bake some homemade bread bowls to fill with chili or host a full blown chili bar!
- Oven Baked Chili Cheese Dogs via Life in the Lofthouse
- Chili & Cornbread in a Jar at Stone Gable
- Homemade Bread Bowls via Baker Bettie
- Chili Cheese Dip from Mom Endeavors
- Host a Chili Bar Party at Living Locurto
Hope you found something delicious! 25 recipes weren't enough? There are over 100 recipes and ideas on this Chili Pinterest board if you're looking for more!