Thanksgiving is a such a great time to enjoy as many desserts as you crave and not worry about the calories –well, I wish that were true! But this is a wonderful time to enjoy all of our favorite treats– like these 5 Delicious Desserts for your Thanksgiving Dinner!
5 Delicious Desserts for your Thanksgiving Dinner!
This post contains affiliate links.
The best part about Thanksgiving is all of the yummy desserts!
While you are whipping up these delicious Thanksgiving treats, and waiting for them to bake, check out the festive activities on our 30 Days of Giving Thanks and Giving calendar!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 5 Apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- Half a cup of Water
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- A cup of Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the sliced apples in the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, and the cinnamon together. Then, sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Next, pour water evenly over everything.
- In another bowl, combine the oats, 1 cup of flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and melted butter together. Crumble the dry mix over the apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Pre-made 9-inch crust
- 2 packages Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, and the heavy cream. Stir on low speed, until fluffy.
- Add the egg, and then blend well.
- Remove 2/3 cup of cheese mixture, and then set aside.
- Add pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to the mixing bowl, and blend well.
- Pour the pumpkin cheese mixture into the crust, and then spread evenly.
- With a spoon, drop dollops of the reserved cream cheese, and make swirls with a knife.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Remove, and let cool for an hour. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
No Bake Chocolate Pie
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- Box of Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Homemade or store-bought Graham Cracker Crust
- Whipped Cream
- Dark Chocolate
This is the easiest and most delicious chocolate pie I have ever had! Did I mention how simple it is? Check out Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for No Bake Chocolate Pie and decide for yourself.
Handmade Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- Strawberries, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
It doesn’t matter what time of year, we all love ice cream. Burnt Macaroni‘s Handmade Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream recipe doesn’t even require an ice cream maker!
Iced Chocolate in a Mug
- 3 cups Ice, crushed
- 2 cups Milk
- 4 packets Hot Chocolate Mix
- Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Organic Cacao Powder, for sprinkling
- Put ice, milk, and hot chocolate packets into a blender for 1 minute.
- Pour the iced chocolate mixture into a glass.
- Top with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and cacao powder.
- Serve immediately.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products:
Cooking and baking are both fun, but trying out new kitchen gadgets is definitely where it’s at! Here are some of our must-have kitchen items:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- Wilton Holiday Cookie Cutters
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Best Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving
- 75+ Thanksgiving Crafts & Activities
- Thanksgiving Placemat (Free Printable)
- 5 Traditional Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 5 Fun, Kid-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes
- Thanksgiving Leftovers- 20 Recipes for All That Turkey
- Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers
- Paper Boat (Easy) Thanksgiving Craft
- 30+ Thanksgiving Activities for 4 Year Olds
What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert? Comment below!