Pumpkin spice recipes are perfect for fall. The spicy, sweet goodness, whether it is in pumpkin muffins, cake or more…just kind of makes fall special.
Since fall is creeping up on us which means all things pumpkin spice! So we put together the ultimate guide that includes 25 pumpkin spice recipes to get your pumpkin spice fix right now!
Pumpkin Spice Season Is Here!
It’s that time of year! Whether you make your own homemade pumpkin pie spice or you run to the grocery store for pumpkin spice, each recipe calls for pumpkin season.
Teaspoons ground ginger, ground cinnamon, clove, brown sugar, these are the flavors that drive everyone wild each fall. Why? I think it has something to do with the fact that many of the spices are considered a warm spice. We like warm things when it gets colder out.
These are some of our favorite pumpkin spice recipes and I am super excited to make them.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Pumpkin Spice Frappe
You can never go wrong with a Pumpkin Spice Frappe! It’s creamy, delicious, and oh so pumpkiny! Plus it is an easy recipe so anyone can make it.
2. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Recipe
Pumpkin Spice is great for so many recipes so make your own Homemade Pumpkin Spice, and never run out of it again! This pumpkin pie spice recipe is one you’ll wanna keep around. Personally, I have a jar of pumpkin pie spice I make every season in my pantry. Check out the recipe over at Simplistically Living!
3. Pumpkin Spice Cake Donuts Recipe
Enjoy your coffee in the morning, paired with these Pumpkin Spice Mini Cake Donuts with Glaze. I might even make a cream cheese frosting for these! from Totally the Bomb!
4. Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites Recipe
Want a bit of energy in a bite-sized treat? Give Simplistically Living‘s Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites a try!
5. Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls Recipe
Everything is better covered in chocolate! Totally the Bomb‘s Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls are covered in white chocolate and are so delicious. This might be one of my favorite pumpkin desserts.
6. Pumpkin Milkshake Recipe
Totally the Bomb‘s Pumpkin Milkshake has all the spice, and will change the way you look at milkshakes!
7. Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
I can only imagine how gooey and delicious these Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls. Who doesn’t love a spiced and sweet cinnamon roll? Leave the cream cheese out at room temperature so it’s easier to make frosting with. from Diethood, are!
8. Pumpkin Spice French Toast Recipe
Breakfast will never be the same after you try Queen Bee Coupons‘. Grab a small bowl, skillet, bread, eggs, pumpkin spice and you’re ready to go!
9. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Copycat Recipe
Making a Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte at home will make you feel like you’ve accomplished something for fall! This makes the best pumpkin spice latte I think.
10. Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
It’s Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow, need I say more? The spice mix , sugar, and crunch makes it a great snack/dessert. Make sure to keep it in an airtight container.
11. Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies just have to taste as amazing as they sound!
12. Pumpkin Spice Trifle Recipe
Making a treat for a large party? This Pumpkin Spice Trifle is the ticket to their hearts (and stomachs)!
13. Pumpkin Spice Latte Bark Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Latte Bark is exactly what you need to kick off the holidays on a sweet note.
14. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Recipe
I can’t even image how amazing these Pumpkin Spice Caramels are! You can wrap these and give them as a gift…and keep a small amount for yourself of course.
15. Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Recipe
Don’t worry about counting calories with this clean eating Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream.
16. Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Recipe
Make your own Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix in your crockpot. Genius!
17. Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Taste this spin on one of America’s favorite treats with these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats!
18. Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe
Blend it, shake it, or slurp it, doesn’t really matter how you devour this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie.
19. Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins Recipe
Cream cheese compliments Pumpkin so well so these Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins are doing it all right.
20. Pumpkin Spice Bread Recipe
I am pretty sure I could eat a whole loaf of this Pumpkin Spiced Bread. Who’s with me?
21. Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe
Not ready to heat up the house to bake? Make these Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cookies!
22. Maple Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oat Recipe
Making these Maple Pumpkin Spiced Overnight Oats can really help cut down time in the morning.
23. Pumpkin Spice Apple Pie Recipe
Who would have thought that Bite Size Apple Pies would taste even better with pumpkin pie spice baked into them?
24. Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles Recipe
Give the one you love some of these Pumpkin Spiced Kissed Snickerdoodles.
25. Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe
Fool your taste buds with Crunchy Pumpkin Spiced Granola. They will think it’s a sweet treat, you know it’s healthy and delicious.
More Pumpkin Spice Recipes from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best recipe for pumpkin spice seasoning! This homemade spice blend can help you save money and can be a great gift. Making your own pumpkin pie spice means you have enough for all these recipes!
- These yummy homemade pumpkin pancakes taste just like autumn!
- We have 50+ delicious Pumpkin spice recipes you have to try.
- These pumpkin dessert recipes are just what you need this fall.
- Don’t forget about these delicious pumpkin bars! All it needs is a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- We also have Harry Potter’s pumpkin juice! Yum!
- You must try out these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
Which pumpkin spice recipe will you be trying? Let us know down below!