25+ Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Fix Right Now With These Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin recipes are perfect for fall. The spicy, savory, sweet goodness, whether it is in pumpkin muffins, cake or more… pumpkin recipes just kind of makes fall special. We have gathered the best pumpkin recipes full of sweet pumpkin spice, that is sure to please everyone!
Delicious and Easy Pumpkin Recipes
Y’all it’s that time of year again where pumpkin recipes are everywhere. From pumpkin soup to pumpkin spice latte to pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin waffles, we have them all!
Let’s be honest, our favorite pumpkin recipes are the best way to celebrate fall! And while there may be some savory pumpkin recipes, our focus is on easy recipes that make a pumpkin sweet treat…like pumpkin muffins or pumpkin cheesecake! Yum!
All these delicious pumpkin recipes are filled with your own pumpkin puree, sugar, and pumpkin spice! Hopefully you find something you love in this big list of the best and easy pumpkin recipes.
This article contains affiliate links.
Delicious Pumpkin and Pumpkin Spice Drink Recipes
1. Pumpkin Spice Frappe
You can never go wrong with a Pumpkin Spice Frappe! It’s creamy, delicious, and oh so pumpkiny! Plus it is an easy recipe so anyone can make it.
2. Pumpkin Milkshake Recipe
Totally the Bomb‘s Pumpkin Milkshake has all the spice, and will change the way you look at milkshakes!
3. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Recipe
Pumpkin Spice is great for so many recipes so make your own Homemade Pumpkin Spice, and never run out of it again! This pumpkin pie spice recipe is one you’ll wanna keep around. Personally, I have a jar of pumpkin pie spice I make every season in my pantry. Check out the recipe over at Simplistically Living!
4. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Copycat Recipe
Making a Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte at home will make you feel like you’ve accomplished something for fall! This makes the best pumpkin spice latte I think.
5. Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe
Blend it, shake it, or slurp it, doesn’t really matter how you devour this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie.
6. Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice Recipe
Looking for some healthy pumpkin recipes? Then you’ll want to check out this Harry Potter Pumpkin juice recipe. Nutmeg, water, apple juice, pumpkin puree, ginger… it sounds so good and kids will love this pumpkin recipe.
Super Tasty Breakfast Pumpkin Recipes
7. Pumpkin Spice Cake Donuts Recipe
Enjoy your coffee in the morning, paired with these Pumpkin Spice Mini Cake Donuts with Glaze. I might even make a cream cheese frosting for these! from Totally the Bomb!
8. Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites Recipe
Want a bit of energy in a bite-sized treat? Give Simplistically Living‘s Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites a try!
9. Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
I can only imagine how gooey and delicious these Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls. Who doesn’t love a spiced and sweet cinnamon roll? Leave the cream cheese out at room temperature so it’s easier to make frosting with. from Diethood, are!
10. Pumpkin Spice French Toast Recipe
Breakfast will never be the same after you try Queen Bee Coupons‘. Grab a small bowl, skillet, bread, eggs, pumpkin spice and you’re ready to go!
11. Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins Recipe
Cream cheese compliments Pumpkin so well so these Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins are doing it all right.
12. Pumpkin Spice Bread Recipe
I am pretty sure I could eat a whole loaf of this Pumpkin Spiced Bread. Who’s with me?
13. Sweet Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies Recipe
This pumpkin breakfast cookie is full of nuts, dried cranberries, oats, pumpkin, and you guessed it… pumpkin spice. It’s a great pumpkin breakfast recipe to get your morning going.
14. Maple Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oat Recipe
Making these Maple Pumpkin Spiced Overnight Oats can really help cut down time in the morning.
15. Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe
Fool your taste buds with Crunchy Pumpkin Spiced Granola. They will think it’s a sweet treat, you know it’s healthy and delicious.
Sweet and Simple Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
16. Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls Recipe
Everything is better covered in chocolate! Totally the Bomb‘s Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls are covered in white chocolate and are so delicious. This might be one of my favorite pumpkin desserts.
17. Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
It’s Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow, need I say more? The spice mix , sugar, and crunch makes it a great snack/dessert. Make sure to keep it in an airtight container.
18. Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies just have to taste as amazing as they sound!
19. Pumpkin Spice Trifle Recipe
Making a treat for a large party? This Pumpkin Spice Trifle is the ticket to their hearts (and stomachs)!
20. Pumpkin Spice Latte Bark Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Latte Bark is exactly what you need to kick off the holidays on a sweet note.
21. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Recipe
I can’t even image how amazing these Pumpkin Spice Caramels are! You can wrap these and give them as a gift…and keep a small amount for yourself of course.
22. Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Recipe
Don’t worry about counting calories with this clean eating Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream.
23. Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Recipe
Make your own Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix in your crockpot. Genius!
24. Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Taste this spin on one of America’s favorite treats with these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats!
25. Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe
Not ready to heat up the house to bake? Make these Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cookies!
26. Pumpkin Spice Apple Pie Recipe
Who would have thought that Bite Size Apple Pies would taste even better with pumpkin pie spice baked into them?
27. Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles Recipe
Give the one you love some of these Pumpkin Spiced Kissed Snickerdoodles.
Savory Pumpkin Dinner Recipes
28. Savory Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Did you know pumpkin and miso go well together? It does! This miso pumpkin soup is a perfect blend of garlic, spice, sweet, umami, and pumpkin! Yum, best pumpkin soup recipe!
29. Salty Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Pumpkin seeds are so good and they’re easy to make. Seriously, easiest pumpkin recipe ever. All you need is pumpkin seeds, salt, water, and an oven! That simple!
30. Slower Cooker Pumpkin Puree Recipe
Pumpkin puree is needed for a lot of pumpkin recipes. And during the holiday season people like to buy up all the pumpkin. So, now you can make your own! And the best part is, once you make the puree using this pumpkin recipe, you can even freeze the leftovers.
31. Delicious Pumpkin Pork Chops Recipe
I would have never thought pumpkin and pork chops would go together, but boy was I wrong. These grilled pumpkin bbq glazed pork chops are the bomb! Seriously, best pumpkin dinner recipe.
32. Rich and Creamy Pumpkin Risotto Recipe
This is another amazing pumpkin recipe. Seriously, pumpkin risotto is just so sweet, creamy, rich, full of butter, topped with parmesan. I could eat it as a meal by itself. But goes well with rustic meats like chicken!
33. Best Ever Pumpkin Ravioli With Brown Butter Recipe
Game changer when it comes to dinner time, hands down. If you love ravioli, butter, and pumpkin this is the pumpkin recipe you need to try! Savory, sweet, smooth, nutty, an amazing flavor profile!
More Pumpkin Recipes from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best recipe for pumpkin spice seasoning! This homemade spice blend can help you save money and can be a great gift. Making your own pumpkin pie spice means you have enough for all these recipes!
- These yummy homemade pumpkin pancakes taste just like autumn!
- We have 50+ delicious Pumpkin spice recipes you have to try.
- These pumpkin dessert recipes are just what you need this fall.
- Don’t forget about these delicious pumpkin bars! All it needs is a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- We also have Harry Potter’s pumpkin juice! Yum!
- You must try out these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
Which pumpkin spice recipe will you be trying? Let us know down below!