This cardboard reindeer craft is super festive, perfect for Christmas, adorable and easy! This cardboard reindeer craft if perfect for kids of all ages, including preschoolers and kindergarten kids as well as older kids. Making a reindeer out of cardboard and clothes pins is a great Christmas craft at home or in the classroom!
Easy Cardboard Reindeer Craft
I just ADORE crafting at Christmas time! The lead up, the holidays and the weeks after are some of the most blissful for children…. and grown ups. Christmas Crafts For Kids don’t come much cuter than this simple cardboard and clothespin reindeer – fun to make and fun to talk to.
Don’t just make one reindeer craft! Make all eight reindeer – Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolf of course.
This post contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Cardboard Reindeer Craft
How To Make This Festive Adorable Cardboard Reindeer Craft
Start by cutting the reindeer body out of thick cardboard.
With a brush or some cotton buds dot some polka dots along the reindeer’s body.
Use your black marker to draw on the eyelashes and nose. (enlarge and print this photo to use as a cutting template if you want)
Brush the sides of the clothespins with craft glue and sprinkle on some glitter. Leave aside to dry.
Then just sit the cardboard body onto the peg legs and tie a pretty ribbon around the reindeer’s neck.
Voila, one pretty reindeer to make the holidays even sweeter xx
- Wooden clothespins
- Piece of ribbon
- Black sharpie.
- Start by cutting the reindeer body out of thick cardboard.
- With a brush or some cotton buds dot some polka dots along the reindeer’s body.
- Use your black marker to draw on the eyelashes and nose.
- Brush the sides of the clothespins with craft glue and sprinkle on some glitter.
- Leave aside to dry.
- Then just sit the cardboard body onto the peg legs and tie a pretty ribbon around the reindeer’s neck.
More Reindeer Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- Use your hands to make the antlers on this paper plate reindeer craft!
- Check out this list of fun reindeer crafts to do!
- Kids will love this simple handprint reindeer craft too!
- This toilet paper roll reindeer craft has the coolest antlers!
- These DIY reindeer treat bags are so easy to make.
- Make a toilet roll reindeer 3 different ways!
Psst… Show your kids this Santa Livestream from the North Pole so they can see Santa’s Reindeer!
How did your easy reindeer craft turn out?