Are you looking for easy how to draw a frog tutorial? Does your little one love these green cute animals as much as we do? Then stick around because we have a fun how to draw a frog step by step tutorial that anyone can follow. Just download and print these three-page frog sketch tutorial, follow the nine steps, and you and your kid will be able to draw your own frogs in no time. This easy to use sketch guide is perfect for at home or in the classroom.
Make A Frog Drawing Easy For Kids
Aren’t frogs just so adorable? They are so small, have funky colors, and can jump really, really far! It’s no surprise that most kids want to learn how to draw a simple frog. Click the green button to download and print our how to draw a simple frog printable tutorial before getting started:
Our frog drawing tutorial is so easy to follow that any kid can become a true artist in a matter of minutes, all while having fun! This how to draw a frog lesson is simple enough for younger kids or beginners. Once your kids get comfortable with drawing they will start feeling more creative and ready to continue an artistic journey.
How To Draw A Wolf Step by Step- Easy
Follow this easy how-to-draw a cartoon frog step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing your own cute frog drawings in no time!
First, draw an oval.
Now let’s do the eyes by drawing two circles on top of the oval.
Draw a drop shape below the oval.
Add two tilted ovals and erase extra lines.
Draw two arched lines.
Draw the fingers on the ovals. Your frog is almost done!
Now, draw the fingers on the arched lines.
Time to add details: draw circles to make the eyes, ovals for the cheek, and a little smile.
Amazing job! Get creative and add different details.
Your frog is done! Yay!
Download Simple Frog Drawing Lesson PDF FIle:
Recommended Drawing Supplies
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- You will need an eraser!
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More Easy Drawing Lessons For Kids
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Fun Frog Crafts From Kids Activities Blog:
- These hippity hop free printable frog coloring pages.
- Look how cute this popsicle stick frog craft is.
- How silly is this frog vomit slime?
- Use coffee stirrers to make Froggies!
- Adorable! I love this sticky tongue frog craft.
- Check out these frog games, crafts, and activities!
- Check out this super fun paper frog craft!
How did your frog drawing turn out? Comment below and let us know, we’d love to hear from you.