Ribbit ribbit! If you have a little one that loves frogs, you’re going to love today’s frog coloring pages to print and color! These frog coloring pages are perfect for kids of all ages, so keep scrolling to download the pdf file and grab your green crayons. Use our fun frog coloring pages at home or in the classroom.
The collection of coloring pages here at Kids Activities Blog have been downloaded over 100k times over the past couple years!
Free Printable FROG Coloring Pages
Let’s celebrate frogs with these frog coloring pages pdf which will give your kids hours of fun! Click here to download and print now: Frog coloring pages
With their quirky bulgy eyes, beautiful colors, and long legs, it makes total sense frogs fascinate kids of all ages. Especially when they are part of fairy tales! Frogs can be found almost anywhere except Antartica, but typically frogs live in tropical regions and are more common during the rainy season. There are many different species of frogs, like the poison dart frog which has very bright colors, or glass frogs that has transparent-like skin, but today we are coloring one of the most known species, the American frog.
Happy frog coloring page
Our first frog coloring page includes a happy frog jumping from a lily pad to another in a beautiful lake or pond. This coloring page is great for younger kids thanks to the simple lines in this picture.
Cute frog coloring page
Our second frog coloring page features a cute frog enjoying the warm weather and… do you see that pair of eyes? It looks like there’s another frog waiting to be colored! Use crayons, watercolors, or whatever you prefer to color these simple coloring pages.
This article contains affiliate links.
Download & Print Free FROG Coloring Pages pdf Here
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR FROG COLORING SHEETS
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed frog coloring pages template pdf — see button above to download & print
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Frog Activities from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Let’s learn how to draw a frog with this simple tutorial.
- Frog popsicle – a very simple and cute activity for kids of all ages.
- Kids will enjoy hours and hours of endless fun with this frog slime.
- Why not add a little cute frog to these lilypad cupcakes too?
- Frog starts with the letter F and we have so many great letter f crafts and activities.
- Want more frog fun? Check out this frog art for kids.
- Get some hands-on fun with this frog craft.
Did you enjoy our frog coloring pages?