At this point, why not just get ready for the Christmas season? It’s been a crazy year so far and the holidays are one bright point coming up. Costco is already getting into the spirit of themes and the Costco Wine Advent Calendars are officially back in stores!
The newest version of Costco’s wine countdown to the holidays has already been spotted in various Costco stores. And this time? There looks like there are two different ones, or at least two different box designs!
Each box contains 24 half-bottles of various wines from around the world for you to sample each night leading up to the holidays.
The company producing the calendar, Flying Blue, even has a website you can follow along with each day. Click on the day you are drinking and the website will tell you all about your current wine. Day 10, for example, is a Chenin Blanc from Western Cape in South Africa. The site even suggests pairings; this one goes well with seafood, charcuterie, or chicken in a cream sauce.
The Costco Wine Advent Calendar retails for $99, which includes 24 half bottles (375 mL size) of wine.
These are always a popular seasonal item at Costco, so be sure to keep checking yours and plan to pick one up when you find them. They will be available nationwide at Costcos, with shoppers in Arizona, Colorado, and a few other states already finding them in store.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.