We have a set of free unofficial Harry Potter stencils you can download and print to use for crafts or pumpkin carving. Bring the HP magic to your next project using these free stencils or use as a Harry Potter pumpkin carving template. Kids of all ages can get in on the fun with these stencil print outs.
Free Harry Potter Stencils
Whether your kid belongs in a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Hufflepuff house, we are sure everyone will enjoy adding a touch of the wizarding world to almost anything you can imagine with these (unofficial!) Harry Potter stencils.
Related: More Harry Potter crafts
Grab your set of four printable Harry Potter pumpkin stencil designs by clicking the yellow button:
Printable Harry POtter Pumpkin Stencil Set Includes
1. Harry Potter Stencil Design #1: HP Logo with Magic Wand
See in the image above, the magical HP with iconic lightening bolt and magic wand. The pdf file stencil is sized to print on a standard paper which could be just the right size for carving your pumpkin without zooming in or out.
2. Harry Potter Stencil Design #2: Harry’s Glasses
This is my favorite free stencils printable that features Harry Potter glasses with a lightening bolt above. What a cute addition to a notebook cover, blown up for a large art piece or the cutest Halloween pumpkin ever.
3. Harry Potter Stencil Design #3: Hogwarts Train Platform 9 3/4 Template
All aboard the magical platform at King’s Cross Station in London! This unique HP stencil can transform anything into something with magical results.
4. Harry Potter Stencil Design #4: Quidditch’s The Golden Snitch
In this pumpkin stencil Harry Potter design, you will find two third balls used in Quidditch. The Snitch flies high and fast and will bring some golden fun to your next pumpkin or craft project.
Download & Print Harry Potter Stencil PDF Files Here
Recommended Supplies for harry Potter Stencil Use
These printable free Harry Potter stencils can be used anywhere, from pumpkin carving to birthday cards and even clothes! You can shrink them down using your printer settings and use them for cupcake topper sprinkle stencils!
- card stock paper
- glue & scissors
- sponge brush
- paint, fabric paint, crayons, colored pencils
- whatever material you want to use these patterns on
Step #1 Download & Print
Start by printing and cutting out your Hogwarts stencil. I printed my pattern on plain printer paper, so I had to cut the pattern out of the paper, and then trace and cut it out of the card stock.
Stencil Use Tip to Avoid Stencil Pattern Smear
Personally I like to test the paint or ink I’m using for the stencil on paper before applying it to an object like a t-shirt. I definitely don’t want any drips or smears on a new t-shirt design!
Get Creative with Harry Potter Stencil Patterns
The great thing about printables is that you can always make new stencils when you need them – like if they get soggy from paint. If you want to make these Harry Potter DIY stencils last longer, try using card stock for your stencil.
- old shirts & jeans
- happy birthday cards
- paper plates
More Harry Potter Ideas from Kids Activities Blog
- Yummy! This butterbeer recipe is kid-safe and super delicious!
- Learn Hogwarts’ most important spells with this free 12-page (unofficial) Harry Potter spells printables collection.
- Who said fashion and Harry Potter didn’t go well together? The Vera Bradley Harry Potter collection is perfect for back to school!
- Daniel Radcliffe will read Harry Potter to your kids for free.
- Kids can submit Harry Potter artwork for virtual story time readings with Daniel Radcliffe. We’ll tell you how!
- Hogwarts at home? Yes, please! We have tons of Harry Potter activities to make that a reality.
- Visit Hogwarts from your own home with this virtual Hogwarts visit!
- If your kids love Harry Potter and escape rooms, then they will love this digital Harry Potter escape room. (You won’t have to leave your home!)
- This is important for young wizards: learn how to make a Harry Potter spell book here.
- We have 15 magical Harry Potter snacks that you’ll want to try today.
- Have a birthday coming up? No problem. Check out these Harry Potter gift ideas for kids.
- We have another craft idea for you: easy Harry Potter mandrake root pencil holder!
- These are the most adorable Harry Potter for babies gear. So cute!
- For curious kids who want to know how they make magic happen in the movies, you’ll want to check out this Harry Potter screen test.
- This Harry Potter pumpkin juice recipe is perfect for Halloween!
How did you use your Harry Potter stencils? Did you use them as Harry Potter pumpkin stencils?