Celebrate Halloween With This Shark Pumpkin Carving Stencil
One of the best things about Halloween is pumpkin carving! I love celebrating this time of the year by recreating my favorite animals.
Another event that I love is Shark Week. There’s something fascinating about those ocean creatures that keep me stuck to the TV. So I thought… why not combine both Halloween and Shark Week?
And that’s how this Shark Week Pumpkin Carving Stencil was born!
Here at Kids Activities Blog we LOVE printables, so it simply made sense to make a cool shark stencil!
So if you are looking for free pumpkin carving stencils, easy kids crafts to do at home, or holiday activities to celebrate your favorite holidays, you’re in the right place.
Check out these kids activities for those days when you can’t think of new games, crafts or lesson plans to do during the weekend (or any day of the week, really!)
Why not make something delicious too? Edible crafts are an easy (and delicious) way to spend fun, high-quality family time.
Free Pumpkin Carving Templates
To make the perfect jack-o-lantern, we have the following recommendations:
Pick the right pumpkin (find one that has smooth skin!), print our shark stencil printable, get your carving tools and you’re all ready for family-friendly fun!
For this activity, we recommend letting adults carve the pumpkin pattern and have the kids pull out the pumpkin seeds, that way everyone is involved and safe!
Tip: Instead of using a candle, you can try illuminating your pumpkin with an LED tea light.
These Jack-O-Lantern are a great decoration to keep outside on the porch or on the window sill.
Pumpkin Carving Kits
Want more Shark Week crafts and activities? Look here:
- Make your own shark pull string piñata with a cereal box!
- Here are fin-tastic ideas to make the coolest shark craft
- Yummy! These shark snacks are delicious and easy!
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark that you can keep forever.
- Everyone will love making these shark tooth necklace for kids that you can make together.
- Decorate your fridge with a cool DIY shark magnet hammerhead shark craft.
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark that you can keep forever!
- Turn a boring paper plate into an awesome paper shark!
- Try making these scary shark treats for a delicious Shark Week celebration.
- This shark paper plate craft is perfect for kids big and little.
- Celebrate shark week with Shark Week coloring pages.
- Get your kids to drink more water with shark water bottles.
- Get a Baby Shark song kids art kit and start doodling away.
- You’ll be amazed when you hear about sharks in underwater volcano.
- Get some crayons and let your kids solve this adorable shark puzzle easy shark printable.
- Rainy day? Get as many shark printables as you want to color at home!