As more and more schools are releasing their plans for fall, it’s looking like mask wearing is going to be a part of in-person instruction in many schools.
With this, parents need to begin preparing their kids for mask wearing during the school day as well as locating masks that will fit their kids and that kids will wear.
The School Mask Pack is one of those options and now it’s also available on Amazon. For families who are needing masks for multiple children, these five packs of masks, complete with mesh storage and laundry bags, might be the perfect solution.
Each five pack features five different masks designed just for children. The bright colors are cheerful and can coordinate with their outfits if they choose. And each pack has different enough looks to know which ones have been worn each day.
Once they are worn, put them in the mesh bag and at the end of the week, throw the entire bag in the laundry for a clean set for the following Monday.
The School Mask Packs are designed to fit children ages 3-11, with other options available for adults or older children if you just love the colors too. They are made from dual layered fabric, and feature adjustable ear straps and a nose clip to help with a proper fit.
Right now, you can preorder your masks on Amazon for $29.99 for the children’s sized 5-pack, in Craymoji, Tip Faces, or Cool Colors designs. The masks will be released on July 31st, with delivery dates in mid-August, just in time for the start of school.
RELATED STUCK AT HOME POSTS:
- Explore these awesome virtual museum tours.
- Headbands with buttons for nurses is a fun project!
- These easy dinner ideas give you one less thing to worry about.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Sew masks for nurses or make masks without sewing.
- Make a homemade bidet.
- Learn how to homeschool preschool.
- Apply for a scholarship to Codeacademy.
- Print off educational worksheets for kids!
- Set up a neighborhood bear hunt. Your kids will love it!
- Play these 50 science games for kids.
- Prepare for the week by making 5 dinners in 1 hour!
- You know you need these LEGO storage ideas.
- Make a headband for attaching masks.
- Check out these Zoom hacks as you work and homeschool!
- Check out these amazing five minute crafts.
- Try these these cool Halloween party games for kids!