Teaching kids to cook is the most fun thing ever.
For one, they learn math, reading, and all sorts of other fun ‘educational’ things while following directions.
For two, they get to watch living science as the ingredients form together to create a final product.
And lastly, they get to eat the results of their hard work.
Well, most of the time at least.
While this little girl is making blue berry muffins for her family she accidentally adds a ‘special ingredient’ that might make the entire family not want to eat her newly baked muffins.
Yet, even after it happens, she’s so proud of herself and the fact that she’s cooking that mama just lets her keep going.
Take a look!
Little Girl Adds Secret Ingredient to Blueberry Muffin Recipe Video
Like, what did they do with them?
I’m so curious!
Also, I’m now wondering how many times I’ve accidentally eaten ‘special ingredients’ that my children added without knowing it.
Yeah, I might never eat again.
Want to see more great videos?
More Baking Fun with Kids Activities Blog
Baking with kids is super fun…just watch carefully! <–Good reason to have STRONG supervision :).
- If you are baking bread with kids, we have some super easy bread recipes that will make that fun!
- Got a box of cake mix? Check out these cake baking tips that will transform that magically into something amazing (easily).
- We love the American Girl baking set…what a cute idea!
- Our favorite easy cookie recipes are all in one place and each only has 3 ingredients!
- Baking Sharpie mugs is a super fun and long-lasting craft for the entire family.
- The cutest baking coloring pages are here for instant download.
Next time you are looking for something to bake, check out our massive resource of easy recipes for kids!