These muffin recipes are really crazy cool – they are not your usual breakfast recipe. Even though I love blueberry and chocolate chips muffins, these are my new favorites. Who wouldn’t love a fruity pebble muffin or a donut muffin? I’ll take two!
Check out these delicious recipes for the next time you want to make something a little something different for breakfast.
23 Crazy Cool Muffin Recipes
Check out these delicious recipes for the next time you want to make something a little different for breakfast.
1. Cinnamon Roll Muffins Recipe
They taste like a cinnamon roll but these Cinnamon Roll Muffins take way less time to make.
2. Donut Muffins Recipe
Glaze your Donut Muffins and put some sprinkles on top!
3. Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe
I love Monkey Bread Muffins, so this seems perfect for me!
4. Banana Pecan Crunch Recipe
Banana Pecan Crunch from Spend with pennies is really perfect if you’ve got some brown bananas sitting on your counter right now.
5. Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
This Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffin from Gather for bread consists of moist cream cheese bursting with fresh raspberries.
6. Banana Bread + Chocolate Recipe
Banana Bread and Chocolate really complement each other!
7. Blueberry Cream Cheese Recipe
A new and delicious Blueberry Cream Cheese recipe from Crazy for Crust for your average muffin.
8. Pineapple Coconut Muffins Recipe
Pineapple Coconut Muffins from Home to Heather is an absolute bonus! They are gluten-free!
9. Chocolate Coffee Toffee Crunch Recipe
These flavorful Chocolate Coffee Toffee Crunch muffins are topped with a delicious crunch on top.
10. Spinach Muffins Recipe
Sneak some Spinach Muffins into your kids’ diets and they’ll never know.
11. Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe
Your favorite dessert, Red Velvet Cheesecake, will be in a muffin!
12. Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Muffins Recipe
These Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Muffins will surely make everyone happy with their extra chocolatey and peanut butter flavor taste!
13. Nutella Swirl Muffins Recipe
This is a fun way to get your Nutella Swirl Muffins! You just cannot wait to try it!
14. Healthy Raspberry Yogurt Muffins Recipe
These Healthy Raspberry Yogurt Muffins from This Mama cooks have reduced sugar so it is great for kids before school.
15. Lemon Crumb Muffins Recipe
How about with a twist of lemon with Lemon Crumb Muffins from Crazy for Crust? The lemon glaze on top of these muffins is delicious.
16. Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe
If you love pecan pie, then you are going to love these Pecan Pie Muffins from Just a pinch.
17. Snickerdoodle Donut Muffins Recipe
These sugary sweet Snickerdoodle Donut Muffins from Sweet Little Blue Bird are also so good!
18. Raspberry Filled Donut Muffins Recipe
Another Raspberry-Filled Donut Muffins from Rock Recipes only this one has filling!
19. Peach Streusel Recipe
These glazed Peach Streusel muffins have chunks of peaches on top.
20. Chocolate Mocha Muffins Recipe
A Chocolate Mocha Muffin to complete your breakfast. This goes great with your morning coffee.
21. Fruity Pebble Muffins Recipe
My kids would go crazy for these Fruity Pebble Muffins! Everyone loves Fruity Pebbles.
22. French Toast Muffins Recipe
These French Toast Muffins from Averie cooks seem like an even simpler way to make french toast for breakfast.
23. Lemon Meringue Recipe
A miniature version of your favorite pie, Lemon Meringue from Taste of Home!
more crazy cool muffin recipes
- Best Ever Muffins
- Cornbread Muffins with Cheddar Cheese
- Spicy Cornbread Mini-Muffins
- Mini Southwestern Corn Pup Muffins with Fiesta Dipping Sauce
- Crab-Stuffed Corn Muffins
- BBQ Pork-Stuffed Corn Muffins
- Christmas Morning Casserole Muffins
How was your experience making these crazy cool muffins? Share your thoughts below!