If you love the taste of coffee, you will love these 5 Caffeinated Recipes for Coffee Lovers!
Let’s make some caffeinated treats
Admit it! Caffeine is quite addicting. But we don’t want to sip a lot of coffee the whole day, right? Let’s check this list of fun and yummy caffeinated treats that will supply your need for caffeine!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Yummy Coffee Ice Cream Pie Recipe
You wouldn’t think of combining coffee and ice cream in a pie, but here we are! Have your regular dose of caffeine in a super yummy way.
Ingredients Needed To Make Yummy Coffee Ice Cream Pie:
- Pre-made Chocolate crust
- 6 Tablespoons Coffee-flavored Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon Instant Espresso Coffee Powder
- 3 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 2 pints Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- Whipped cream
How To Make Yummy Coffee Ice Cream Pie:
- Keep your pre-made chocolate crust in the refrigerator, so that it stays cold.
- In a saucepan, heat up 6 tablespoons of liqueur and espresso powder over low heat, until powder has dissolved.
- Next, stir in chocolate and unsalted butter, until smooth.
- Cool completely.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, add ice cream and 4 tablespoons of coffee liqueur. Mix with electric mixer until blended.
- Pour into cooled crust, and then place in freezer, until firm.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the whipped cream and 2 additional tablespoons of the liqueur.
- Spread out over the frozen ice cream, and put back in the freezer until firm.
- Add chocolate shavings to decorate the top.
2. Flavorful Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Add more yumminess to your cookies when you make this coffee chocolate chip cookies recipe. It’s just so tasty!
Ingredients Needed To Make Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
- A cup of Butter, softened
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 Tablespoons Coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
How To Make Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and stir in the coffee liqueur.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir into the creamy mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and drop by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve after cookies have cooled for 5-10 minutes.
3. Homemade Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
Curious why it’s called “bulletproof”? Well, find out when you make the recipe! But a quick clue, it’s gonna be hard to say no to this coffee!
Ingredients Needed To Make Homemade Bulletproof Coffee Recipe:
- 2 cups of Brewed Coffee (your choice)
- Heavy Cream, optional
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, grass-fed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract, optional
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil
Have you ever heard of bulletproof coffee? It’s a wonderfully healthy coffee alternative. Now you can make it yourself with this Homemade Bulletproof Coffee recipe from Burnt Macaroni!
4. Easy Coffee Cake in a Cup
Coffee and cake go perfectly together. And you can make both of them on your cup! This is a super easy recipe you can whip in just a few minutes.
Ingredients Needed To Make Easy Coffee Cake in a Cup:
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose flour
- 2 drops Vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons Applesauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
Head on over to Heather Likes Food for the recipe and instructions for this Coffee Cake in a Cup!
5. Refreshing Ice Cube Coffee
You don’t have to always drink hot coffee. On a hot day, be refreshed with this amazing ice cube coffee!
Here are another one of my favorite afternoon treats! Burnt Macaroni‘s Ice Cube Coffee is the perfect pick-me-up any time of day!
Yummy Recipes for the Whole Family
- 5 Hot Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day
- Five Ingredient S’mores Bars
- Breakfast Taco Bowls
- 5 Ways to Cook with Sweet Corn This Summer
- 19 Of the Most Epic Milkshake Recipes
- 25 Hot Breakfast Ideas
- Breakfast Cake Recipes to Brighten Your Mornings
- Spring Chick Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
- Breakfast Almond Butter Waffles
What is your favorite coffee recipe? Comment below!