If you love the taste of coffee, you will love these 5 Caffeinated Recipes for Coffee Lovers!
5 Caffeinated Recipes for Coffee Lovers!
This post contains affiliate links.
Coffee Ice Cream Pie
- Pre-made Chocolate crust
- 6 Tablespoons Coffee-flavored Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon Instant Espresso Coffee Powder
- 3 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 2 pints Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- Whipped cream
- Keep your pre-made chocolate crust in the refrigerator, so that it stays cold.
- In a saucepan, heat up 6 tablespoons of liqueur and espresso powder over low heat, until powder has dissolved.
- Next, stir in chocolate and unsalted butter, until smooth.
- Cool completely.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, add ice cream and 4 tablespoons of coffee liqueur. Mix with electric mixer until blended.
- Pour into cooled crust, and then place in freezer, until firm.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the whipped cream and 2 additional tablespoons of the liqueur.
- Spread out over the frozen ice cream, and put back in the freezer until firm.
- Add chocolate shavings to decorate the top.
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- A cup of Butter, softened
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 Tablespoons Coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and stir in the coffee liqueur.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir into the creamy mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and drop by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve after cookies have cooled for 5-10 minutes.
Homemade Bulletproof Coffee
Have you ever heard of bulletproof coffee? It’s a wonderfully healthy coffee alternative. Now you can make it yourself with this Homemade Bulletproof Coffee recipe from Burnt Macaroni!
Coffee Cake in a Cup
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose flour
- 2 drops Vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons Applesauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
Head on over to Heather Likes Food for the recipe and instructions for this Coffee Cake in a Cup!
Ice Cube Coffee
Here’s another one of my favorite afternoon treats! Burnt Macaroni‘s Ice Cube Coffee is the perfect pick-me-up any time of day!
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
We love finding new kitchen gadgets to try while we cook and bake! Here are some of our favorites:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Yummy Recipes for the Whole Family
- 5 Hot Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day
- Five Ingredient S’mores Bars
- Breakfast Taco Bowls
- 5 Ways to Cook with Sweet Corn This Summer
- 19 Of the Most Epic Milkshake Recipes
- 25 Hot Breakfast Ideas
- Breakfast Cake Recipes to Brighten Your Mornings
- Spring Chick Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
- Breakfast Almond Butter Waffles
What is your favorite coffee recipe? Comment below!