Corn on the cob is my all-time favorite summer food! Corn is versatile–there are many different ways to prepare it. These 5 Ways to Cook with Sweet Corn this Summer are the perfect addition to your BBQ menu!
Easy Sweet Corn Recipes to Cook this Summer
Getting hungry yet? Here are the easiest and yummiest corn recipes!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Crock Pot Corn in the Cob Recipe
This is my family’s favorite and will never get tired of eating! The best part is… prep and cooking time is so so quick!
Ingredients Needed to Make Crock Pot Corn in the Cob Recipe
- 4-5 ears of corn, cut in half
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 Tablespoons butter, cut into smaller pieces
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Parmesan cheese, grated
Head over to Spicy Southern Kitchen for this easy and delicious recipe!
2. Black Bean Tacos with Corn Recipe
It’s the perfect way to enjoy tacos, without the guilt!
Ingredients Needed to Make Black Bean Tacos with Corn Recipe
- A Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup corn
- A cup of black beans
- 1 cup red onions, minced
- A cup of green peppers, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon mole sauce, add more if you like it really spicy!
- A tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- An avocado, chopped into squares
- Taco shells or flour tortillas
My all time favorite taco has no meat in it! And once you try Burnt Macaroni‘s Black Bean Tacos with corn, you will agree with me.
3. Corn Salsa Recipe
This corn salsa may be served with tortilla chips or be paired as a side to your grilled bbq.
Ingredients Needed to Make Corn Salsa Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
How to Make Corn Salsa Recipe
- In a pot with salted, boiling water, cook the corn until tender (about 2-3 minutes). Drain and add to a mixing bowl.
- Combine the corn, jalapeno, cilantro, and red onion.
- Stir in olive oil, lime juice, sugar, and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
4. Chili Lime Sweet Corn Salad Recipe
Chili lime sweet corn salad is a must try! It’s full of flavors from sweet to spicy, tangy, crunchy and creamy!
Ingredients Needed to Make Chili Lime Sweet Corn Salad Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 Ears of corn
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup Queso Fresco, chopped or crumbled
Head over to Lovely Little Kitchen for this fun recipe!
5. Corn in the Cob Pasta Recipe
This Corn on the Cob Pasta is perfect for a Saturday night or date night with your significant other!
Ingredients Needed to Make Corn in the Cob Pasta Recipe
- 4 Ears of corn, shucked
- 8 oz. Bucatini pasta
- 2 Egg Yokes
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt, for tasting
Here’s another wonderful recipe using corn on the cob from Burnt Macaroni.
More Delicious Recipes From Kids Activities Blog
You’re gonna love this corn salsa recipe!
What is your favorite corn recipe? Comment below!